Easy Baked Boneless Pork Chops
Easy Baked Boneless Pork Chops – the best way to cook juicy boneless pork chops in the oven. Perfectly cooked, easy to make in under 30 minutes with simple ingredients and seasoning. Keto friendly, perfect for meal planning.
We cook pork chops quite often in my house and I’ve already shared with you a few useful and delicious recipes for baked and grilled bone in pork chops, marinated boneless pork chops and now is the time to add this Baked Boneless Pork Chops Recipe to the collection.
Pan frying or oven baking are the easiest ways to cook pork chops, no matter if they are bone in or boneless.
Grilling could be a little tricky and you may end up with drier meat at times.
I’ve discussed the different cuts of pork chops with you in this post along with the Top 10 Pork Chop Recipes.
Today’s boneless pork chops in oven recipe calls for 1 inch thick pork chops.
Of course you can find thinner and also thicker cuts of boneless pork chops.
You can still use the same recipe, but cooking time should be reduced in half for 1/2-inch pork chops and doubled for 2-inch thick pork chops.
Quick, effortless, healthier dinner, ready in 30 minutes, served with your favorite side dish or a salad and also these pork chops are perfect for meal planning.
You can cook them up to 5 days in advance and refrigerate in an air tight container.
Tips to cook juicy boneless pork chops:
- Preferably use fresh, never frozen pork chops.
- Bring pork chops to room temperature before roasting. Take them out of the fridge 30 minutes before you plan to cook them.
- Bake at 400 F for 7 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness of the pork chops. Pork’s internal temperature needs to be 145 F in order for the meat to be safe to eat.
- Bone in pork chops require some extra cooking time compared to boneless pork chops. You may want to add an extra minute for each 1/2 inch if you’re using bone-in pork chops.
- Use a baking dish with walls, instead of cookie sheet, since the meat releases some juice, that we would like to preserve. This way the meat baking in the juice stays moist.
- All you need for seasoning the pork chops is a blend of simple spices – salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika. Rub pork chops with the seasoning and let them sit for at least 5 minutes if you have the time.
- Don’t cut the baked pork chops right away. Let the meat rest for 5 minutes, before you bake.
Ingredients needed to make boneless pork chops in the oven:
- boneless pork chops – I used 1-inch thick
- salt – I used Himalayan salt
- black pepper
- smoked paprika – optional
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- olive or grape seed oil
How to bake boneless pork chops?
Bring the boneless pork chops to room temperature, by taking them out of the fridge at least 30 minutes, before baking.
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper (optional).
In a small bowl combine the salt, black pepper, paprika, smoked paprika, onion powder and garlic powder.
Season both sides of the pork chops with the spice mix.
Add some oil to the bottom of the baking dish.
Arrange the boneless pork chops in the baking dish.
Drizzle with some oil on top.
Bake for 15 minutes, until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 145 F.
Let the meat rest for 5 minutes, then serve.
More Pork Chop Recipes:
- If you happen to have bone-in pork chops on hand, this is by far the best recipe I’ve tried – Oven Baked Bone In Pork Chops
- Have some extra time to marinate your pork chops? These Grilled Beer Marinated Pork Chops Are The Bomb! Perfect for Summer
- Want to try a marbled, more flavorful variation of traditional pork chops? This Pork Shoulder Steak and guide on how to cook it may come in handy.
- Fan of one pan recipes? This One Pan Pork Chops With Balsamic Mushrooms And Onions tastes so good and requires minimal prep work! The perfect healthy dish!
- One Pan Pork Chops with Brussel sprouts for the win! You can substitute potatoes for the Brussel sprouts.
Baked Boneless Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops — 1-inch thick
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp smoked paprika - optional — use only regular paprika or a combination of both
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp olive or grape seed oil
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a small bowl combine the salt, black pepper, paprika, smoked paprika, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Season both sides of the pork chops with the spice mix.
- Add some oil to the bottom of a baking dish.
- Arrange the boneless pork chops in the baking dish.
- Drizzle with some oil on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 145 F.
- Let the meat rest for 5 minutes, then serve.