Hi, I’m Mira!
Welcome to my food blog. I’m glad you’ve stopped by.
I’m the recipe developer, food stylist, photographer and writer at Cooking LSL.
I live in the suburbs of Chicago with my family.
I love cooking and baking, this is why I created this blog.
About Cooking LSL:
This blog is a place where you can find simple, fast-to-prepare, healthy and indulgent recipes made with seasonal ingredients. Inspire yourself to culinary success!
Most recipes include step by step photos or even videos. Feel free to contact me with any cooking questions and recipe requests.
Testing recipes, working on my photography skills, connecting with readers and fellow bloggers has been a lot of fun.
I believe in balanced eating/diet.
I share a mix of healthy, easy to make meals, perfect for busy people who never have enough time to cook dinner.
I’m a new mom!
I understand how difficult it is to take care of a growing family and also work. Even though most of these healthy, easy meals are made from scratch, I’ve tried to simplify the process and give as many details and tips as possible.
I also have some indulgent dessert recipes here. Most of the time I try to lighten up my desserts, without sacrificing taste and flavor. I love baking layer cakes and making French Macarons. I mostly make them for my family events, but I’m happy to share some these recipes with you
Do you have any questions?
For questions about food recipes, photography or would like to work with me, you can contact me at: mira at cookinglsl dot com, or fill out the form below.
My 5 Most Popular Recipes on the blog are:
Work with me
I’m available for hire to develop original recipes and feature your product.
I have worked with different brands and organizations, so please get in touch if you are interested.
- Recipe Development: Creating new recipes is my favorite part of food blogging. I would love to create a simple, unique and inspiring recipe, featuring your product.
- Food Styling And Food Photography: I’m available for food styling and photography projects. Local brands and restaurants are welcome.
- Product Reviews And Giveaways: If your product is the right fit for my blog, I will be glad to share it with my readers and also host a giveaway.
- Advertising: I currently have a third party managing my ads and do not accept any advertising inquiries.
- Brand Ambassadorship: I will be happy to represent your brand, only if it is a good fit for Cooking LSL.
Want to feature my work on your website?
All images, recipes and text are my intellectual property and are protected under copyright.
You are welcome to write about my recipe in your own words; however, please re-write the recipe and instructions and link back to Cooking LSL as the original source.
If you decide to feature my images and recipe in a roundup, please make sure you don’t post the full recipe on your site, but link back to Cooking LSL.
Thank you for stopping by!
and sign up for e-mail updates, to receive more recipes (form in the sidebar)