Baked Eggs In Ramekins With Mushrooms, Peppers And Green Onions
Baked Eggs In Ramekins With Mushrooms, Peppers And Green Onions – easy to make, great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
|Baked Eggs In Ramekins|
I’ve been planning to make baked eggs for over a month now! And finally today I was able to do so. They are really good and filling for breakfast, but you can eat them any time. In this recipe I just used pretty much what I had -of course eggs, baby bella mushrooms, scallions and yellow peppers, but feel free to add your favorite vegetables and even some bacon or ham.
- 2 eggs
- 1 yellow pepper chopped
- 4 small mushrooms sliced
- 2 tpsp chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp butter (1/2 for greasing the ramekin and 1/2 to sauté vegetables)
- black pepper
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter ramekins.
- In a skillet sauté mushrooms, peppers and green onion until water from mushrooms disappear. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Transfer vegetables to ramekins. Crack eggs on top and ass some more salt. (Optional-you can add a small piece of butter on top)
- Bake eggs for between 10-20 minutes, depending on how you like your yolks done.
- Serve with some fresh ground black pepper on top and some parmesan cheese.