SNICKERS® Cheesecake Recipe
SNICKERS® Cheesecake Recipe – luscious cheesecake, loaded with pieces of SNICKERS® Mini and topped with whipped cream, caramel and chocolate sauce. Great dessert for any occasion, even for game day.
Since Big Game is less than a month away, it is time to think of what you are going to serve if you host or go to a party. Great appetizers, snacks and desserts like this SNICKERS® Cheesecake recipe are what comes to my mind right now.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDayGlory #CollectiveBias
On my recent trip to Walmart I stocked up on some great products, which I’m going to bring to a Big Game Day party.
I got some TOSTITOS® Scoops, TOSTITOS® Chunky Salsa, Pepsi™ 12 oz. 12 pack, Skittles® XL 41 oz and SNICKERS® Minis 40 oz. The chips and salsa will be just perfect for snacking – no effort to make fancy appetizers required (unless you want to). When it comes to snack party, it is nice to have the right products on hand. I made sure I got drinks and candy for the sweets lovers.
And as I said, I’ll be doing to a party, not hosting one in my house, I decided to make one of my all time favorite cheesecakes – SNICKERS® Cheesecake. I’m sharing the recipe with you today.
This cheesecake is super simple to make, but you need to make sure you have enough time to bake it and let it cool down. Making it a day in advance is best. I hope your guests like it, because the people I party with love it!
You can find more recipes with the products featured in this post and Snack Stadium ideas here.
You can find all products mentioned here on Walmart’s website.
- 1 1/2 cups cookie crumbs of your choice (oreo or graham cracker)
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp sugar (optional, I usually omit it)
- 3 8 oz packages cream cheese , softened at room temperature for 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup sugar (I prefer my cheesecakes not too sweet , you can increase the amount of sugar to 2/3 cups, but note that the SNICKERS® candy will add extra sweetness
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 30 SNICKERS® Mini candy bites , chopped (1 1/2-2 cups)
- 2 tbsp caramel sauce
- whipped cream
- chopped SNICKERS® mini candy
- caramel and chocolate sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Combine cookie crumbs, melted butter and sugar (optional). Press mixture to the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes, then let it cool completely.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer with the paddle attachment beat cream cheese for 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add sugar and flour and beat until incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl again.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating slowly and scraping down the sides of the bowl before each addition. Mix until combined.
- Add sour cream and vanilla. Mix until just combined, do not overmix the batter, after the addition of the eggs.
- Stir in the chopped SNICKERS® candy.
- Line the bottom and the sides of the springform pan with 2-3 pieces of aluminum foil.
- Pour cheesecake batter inside the springform pan. Drizzle caramel sauce on top (optional).
- Drop the pan on the counter 2-3 mines to release any air from the batter.
- Place the springform pan inside another, larger pan. Pour 2-3 cups warm water inside the larger pan. It needs to be halfway up the sides of the springform.
- Bake cheesecake for 1 hour and 30 minutes at 300 F. Turn the oven off and open the door slightly. Let the cheesecake cool inside the oven for 15 minutes, then take it out. Let it cool at room temperature for 30 more minutes, then chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove the sides of the springform. Decorate the cake with whipped cream, chopped SNICKERS® candy and chocolate and caramel sauce.
- Serve chilled.
- Store in the fridge for up to 10 days.
And there is a fun giveaway for you. Vote for your favorite snack stadium and enter the #gamedayglorysweepstakes for a chance to win a $100 Walmart eGift card or Xbox One.
MORE CHEESECAKE RECIPES