Light No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
These light no bake strawberry cheesecake cups are very simple to make and sweetened with maple syrup and stevia. Perfect for your next summer family gathering or party. I made these in individual cups, so they can look more pretty and elegant.
Hey guys! How is your week going?
With the warmer weather outside, it is the perfect time for easy no bake desserts. So I decided to make these mini light no bake strawberry cheesecake cups. These are made in a blender and take just 15 minutes to prepare.
The crust is optional, feel free to leave it out, if you don’t want the extra calories. I used Nilla Wafer crumbs for mine, but Graham Crackers could be used instead. I also added some raw walnuts to the crust, for some extra flavor and crunch. The addition of coconut oil is not mandatory, but I used it this time.
I love fresh strawberries and have been eating a lot of them lately. These cheesecakes could be made with other fruits (berries) as well. You might have to adjust the amount of sweetener. As I said sweetener, because I did not use sugar in these. I used some Organic Maple Syrup and a few drops of Stevia to sweeten these desserts.
A friend of mine recently asked me for a lighter cheesecake recipe, possibly without whit sugar. And of course I had nothing to offer, because all of my cheesecake recipes contain sugar. That’s what inspired me to try these and they turned out great!
The cheesecake layer isn’t too thick, so if you’d like it thicker, you can use strained Greek yogurt, or reduce the amount of strawberries.
I hope you like these and get to make them for your next party.
Thanks for reading CookingLSL! To stay up on what’s going on in my kitchen, you can follow me on: Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and sign up for e-mail updates, to receive more recipes and a copy of my FREE e-cookbook 15+ Most Popular Recipes On CookingLSL.
- 4-5 graham crackers or 3/4 cup mini Nilla Wafers
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil (optional)
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 6 oz fresh strawberries , hulled and sliced
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp stevia (more or less if needed)
- To your food processor/blender add graham crackers (or Nilla Wafers) and walnuts. Pulse until no large pieces are left. Transfer to a bowl and add coconut oil. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Add cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla, maple syrup, stevia and strawberries and puree until smooth. Add more stevia if needed.
- Divide crumbs mixture between 3 glasses. Add cheesecake mixture in each glass. Top with fresh strawberries. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
More Cheesecake Recipes: