This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
No Bake Pumpkin-Caramel Cheesecakes – easy to make, light and fluffy, topped with whipped cream, caramel sauce and crunchy pecans.
It is officially pumpkin season!
And I promise not to be sharing a lot of pumpkin recipes! But these are so good! And you can make them in under 1 hour, which includes chilling time.
Top with Halloween candy, if you’d like to turn these into a Halloween treat, or serve as an alternative to the popular Thanksgiving pumpkin pie.
This is the perfect recipe to satisfy your pumpkin-caramel- cheesecake cravings.
The amount of caramel is just perfect to sweeten the dessert. Creamy and a little addictive, if you love pumpkin, this recipe is worth trying.
Feel free to use gingersnaps or graham crackers for the crust.
The truth is – I thought of baking a pumpkin cheesecake, which I still may do, but I was short on time. Baking a cheesecake and experimenting with cheesecake recipes, meant that I’ll most likely have a couple of failed ones. To play it safe and not waste any ingredients, I decided to go with this no-bake version.
This cheesecake tastes like a mousse, if you let it stay at room temperature for at least 20 minutes.
Hope you like these mini cheesecakes and you get to try them!
Thanks for reading CookingLSL! To stay up on what’s going on in my kitchen, you can follow me on: Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and sign up for e-mail updates, to receive more recipes and a copy of my FREE e-cookbook 15+ Most Popular Recipes On CookingLSL.
No Bake Pumpkin-Caramel Cheesecakes
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream + more for decorating, (optional)
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers or gingersnaps
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil, (or butter)
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- In the bowl of a stand mixer beat cream cheese, caramel sauce, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- In a separate bowl beat heavy cream until soft peaks form. Fold it into the pumpkin mixture.
- Mix crushed cookies, pecans and coconut oil (or butter). Press into the bottom of 4 small glasses. Top with pumpkin cheesecake mixture. Decorate with whipped cream, caramel sauce, pecans and crushed cookies (optional).
- Refrigerate for 40 minutes before serving.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.