Here is a recipe for the perfect lemonade 🙂
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3-4 cups water to dilute
- Start by making simple syrup. Heat 1 cup water and add sugar. Mix well until sugar is dissolved completely.
- Use juicer to extract 1cup of lemon juice. You'll need between 4 to 6 lemons.
- Combine simple syrup and lemon juice in a large pitcher.
- Add 3-4 cups of cold water to dilute depending on how sweet you'd like your lemonade.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Serve with ice and sliced lemons