Oven Roasted Herbed Potatoes
|Oven Roasted Herbed Potatoes|
Oven roasted potatoes with herbs are much healthier than french fries and seasoned with some herbs are perfect for a side dish. You can use fresh herbs, although I did not have fresh ones and used dried ones.
Here is what you need for this recipe:
- 2 lb (1 kg) small potatoes cur into pieces
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- For garnishing:
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C)
- Mix olive oil, paprika, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss potatoes.
- Spread potatoes out on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm, garnished with parsley and Parmesan cheese.