Cauliflower And Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
Cauliflower And Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe – simple vegetarian appetizer ready in 30 minutes.
Happy Monday! I hope everyone has a great week! We were lucky of not getting a snow storm this weekend, but I feel bad for the people who did! Hope you guys are safe! These Cauliflower And Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms are packed with cauliflower, spinach and parmesan cheese. Great for an appetizer you can easily make at home.
Perfect for game day! Surprise your guests with these healthier stuffed mushrooms. We just need to try new things at times, don’t we?
I love mushrooms and always have them in the fridge. I used to make cheesy stuffed mushrooms all the time, but now when the new year has arrived I decided to take a different route. I made stuffed mushrooms which are healthier.
You might ask where do you see cauliflower on the photos? I used orange colored cauliflower in these Cauliflower And Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms, that’s why. I like orange, purple and green colored cauliflower every time I see it at a farmer’s market or Whole Foods. I don’t really taste difference in flavor, compared to white cauliflower.
If you are a veggie lover like me, you should definitely make these for game day, party or even Valentine’s Day. They are super easy to prepare and ready in 30 minutes.
Thanks for reading CookingLSL! To stay up on what’s going on in my kitchen, you can follow me on: Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and sign up for e-mail updates, to receive more recipes and a copy of my FREE e-cookbook 15+ Most Popular Recipes On CookingLSL.
Cauliflower And Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms - great for an appetizer.
- 6 medium-large white button mushrooms
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves , pressed
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup cauliflower florets (I used orange cauliflower)
- 1 1/2 cups packed baby spinach
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Add cauliflower and cook for 5 minutes. Drain well and chop cauliflower into small pieces.
- Chop spinach.
- Clean (wash if necessary) mushrooms. Remove the stems and chop them.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a skillet. Add mushroom stems and garlic. Cook for 3-4 minutes stirring frequently, so they don't burn.
- Add cauliflower and spinach, Cook for 3-4 minutes stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Add salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place mushrooms, leaving some space between them. Spray each mushroom with cooking spray lightly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff mushrooms with the filling.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
More Recipes With Mushrooms