Strawberry Chia Coconut Popsicles
Strawberry Chia Coconut Popsicles – made with coconut milk, chia seeds and fresh strawberries. The perfect light and refreshing sweet treat for summer.
How was your week?
I got done so many things, so I’m excited to have a calm and relaxing weekend.
I was never a big fan of popsicles!
Not until I started making them myself.
Now, when I know what ingredients go into my frozen treats, I actually enjoy them a lot more!
These have a great texture, thanks to the chia seeds used.
Very simple to make and I’ve been making them for a few months now, way before the weather warmed up.
Just a few simple ingredients, a popsicle maker and some time to freeze. So easy!
You can also add some shredded coconut, but I decided to keep them simple!
Make them sweeter, using more honey, but you know, I’m not a huge fan of overly sweet desserts.
These are perfect for entertaining.
A healthier treat, both kids and adults will enjoy!
Make sure you soak the wooden popsicle sticks, so they don’t sink into the bottom.
Did I ever tell you how much I love this popsicle maker?
I own a couple of inexpensive ones, which do the job, but I’ve been in love with this one.
It is so easy to use and clean. The popsicle shape is great, too!
STRAWBERRY CHIA COCONUT POPSICLES
- 15 oz coconut milk — (I used canned)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 4-5 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 10 large strawberries — , diced
- 8 popsicle sticks
- In a bowl, combine coconut milk, chia seeds, lemon juice and honey. Mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Soak popsicle sticks in hot water for 30 minutes.
- Take the popsicle mixture out of the fridge. Add strawberries, stir to combine.
- Fill popsicle molds with mixture.
- Insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight. You can keep them in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- To remove ice pops from the molds, run under hot water for 30 seconds and carefully pull them out.