Chocolate Almond Milk Cheesecake Ice Pops
This “Easy As Breeze Post” post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk.
These Chocolate Almond Milk Cheesecake Ice Pops – sweet, creamy, flavorful and delicious! You need a few simple ingredients to make them.
I’ve been obsessed with ice pops lately! And I promise this is the last ice pops recipe for the week, sorry for the overload !
I’ll be honest, I was not a huge fan of ice cream until recently… Weird? It is! But now I can’t survive without having some ice cream almost every day!
It is hot and humid around here. I’ve been making a lot of ice pops. I was craving cheesecake the other day and decided to incorporate the awesome chocolate cheesecake flavor in these pops. They only require 5 ingredients to make and are so refreshing!
I used coconut sugar, which I ground to turn it into powdered sugar. You can definitely use regular powdered sugar, if you’d like. I can proudly say that these pops are on the healthier side, because they contain yogurt, low fat cream cheese and raw cocoa powder.
Perfect for a summer snack or a light dessert. Yeah, they do require just 5 ingredients, but if you’d like to get the ultimate cheesecake experience, you can add a almond crust! It is completely optional, but adds extra crunch to the pops.
I’ve also included two options. For the ultimate “chocolate cheesecake” experience, you can add a mix of almond meal, sugar and coconut oil.
This way you are adding a cheesecake crust to your pops. In this case the ingredients are 7, instead of 5 and it is totally optional. This adds some extra crunch and almond flavor to the ice pops.
I’ll be making these for a pool party next Saturday.
I used the Blue Diamond ChocolateAlmond Breeze Almondmilk.
It is soy, lactose, gluten free and has no MSG. It tastes delicious on its own, or you can add it to shakes, smoothies, oatmeal or make ice pops with it. Give it a try, if yo are looking for a good non dairy milk.
If you like cheesecake and are looking for a simple and refreshing snack, you should put your ice pops molds into use. Hope you like them!
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (powdered sugar could or more , if you like them more sweet
- 5 oz low fat cream cheese , softened
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Almond Breeze Chocolate Almondmilk
- 1 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3/4 tbsp melted coconut butter
- Add 1/3 cup coconut sugar to a blender (food processor ) and pulse until fine - 30 seconds to 1 minute. (Alternatively, use powdered sugar and skip the step).
- Add cream cheese, powdered sugar, Greek yogurt, chocolate almond milk and cacao powder to your blender. Blend until smooth. Add more sugar if needed, to adjust the taste.
- Pour mixture into ice pops molds and freeze or 1 hour. Insert wooden pops sticks and freeze for at least 3 more hours.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, almond meal and coconut oil.
- After blending the mix for the pops, fill popsicle molds, leaving 1/2 inch at the top. Freeze for 1 hour. Take out of the freezer and insert wooden sticks. Carefully (important) add almond meal mixture, trying to pack it around wooden sticks. Freeze for 3 more hours.
- To remove pops from the molds, run hot water over molds for 30 seconds, then gently pull them out.
Thanks for reading CookingLSL! To stay up on what’s going on in my kitchen, you can follow me on: Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and sign up for e-mail updates, to receive more recipes and a copy of my FREE e-cookbook 15+ Most Popular Recipes On CookingLSL.