Smoked Salmon Spread Bites With RITZ® Crackers
Today I’m sharing with you my favorite recipes for homemade smoked salmon spread/dip. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PutItOnARitz #CollectiveBias
Click HERE to enter the Snackify Challenge with your own RITZ®-topped creation for a chance to win a $100 Gift Card!
I can’t believe it is Thursday! How exciting, we are so close to the weekend!
Today I’m sharing with you my favorite recipes for homemade smoked salmon spread/dip.
I love smoked salmon and this is a great way to incorporate it in a party appetizer and feed a crowd.
And it can’t get any better, this spread makes the perfect topping for RITZ® crackers!
Impress your family and friends with these simple to make cracker bites, topped with smoked salmon spread and crunchy fresh cucumber slices. These bites are perfect for any time of the year!
On my recent visit to Walmart, I picked a couple packs of RITZ® crackers (I like to always have some in my pantry).
They are easy to find – in the snack section of your local Walmart.
There also is a variety of flavors available like Roasted Vegetable, Peanut Butter, Honey Wheat (to name a few), but I stuck to the Original this time. I had planned to top them with a spread of some kind, and thought the smoked salmon one would be nice.
These two paired very well together. Crispy crackers, smooth creamy spread, crunchy cucumber slices and a tiny piece of smoked salmon, made these bites do die for! These cucumber slices on top make the bites almost too pretty to eat!
I love snacking and to be honest, just RITZ® Crackers alone will do it at times, but small bites topped with yummy spread, who can resits these?
I hope you guys are having a nice week and I wish you a happy weekend! I just wish it was a little warmer around here, but it is still April!
Here are some step by step pictures on how to make the dip, but I promise, it is very easy!
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste (optional)
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce (optional)
- 4 oz smoked salmon , chopped into small pieces
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 2-3 mini cucumbers , sliced into thin rounds
- 1 oz smoked salmon , cut into tiny pieces for garnishing
- RITZ® Crackers
- In a food processor (blender) combine cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, salt and hot sauce. Pulse a few times, until combined.
- Add salmon pieces and dill and pulse 2-3 more times to combine. Add more salt and black pepper if needed.
- Refrigerate, if you are not using right a way.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of dip to each cracker, top with cucumber and small salmon piece. Serve and enjoy!
Thanks for reading CookingLSL! To stay up on what’s going on in my kitchen, you can follow me on: Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and sign up for e-mail updates, to receive more recipes and a copy of my FREE e-cookbook 15+ Most Popular Recipes On CookingLSL.