Salad With Salmon And Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette
|Salad With Salmon And Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette|
Today I am sharing with you a recipe for a spinach salad with salmon and homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing. This salad only takes 15 minutes to make and it is something different and delicious. Do you ever wonder what to do with a left over grilled salmon fillet?
Here is an idea for a healthy salad:
- 1 grilled salmon fillet (flaked)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 sliced small purple onion
- 1 sliced yellow pepper
- 2-3 tbsp chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1 avocado cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic (pressed or finely chopped)
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Combine all ingredients for the salad. Serve on a large salad plate with balsamic dressing on the side.
- Dressing:Mix all ingredients together and there you have your homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing. You need around 1/2 cup dressing for one salad.