Halloween Snack Pack Mix Ins And Mummy Pretzels
Halloween Snack Pack Mix Ins And Mummy Pretzels – fund and delicious, perfect for kids entertaining.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MixInMonsterMash #CollectiveBias
Halloween is just around the corner! How fun? Even though I’m not a kid anymore and I don’t have children yet, I’m obsessed with Halloween crafts and recipes! Today I’m sharing a fun and very easy way to make Halloween pretzel treats. I used them to decorate and add Halloween mood to one of my Halloween Snack – Snack Pack pudding cups. They turned out super cute! Kids are going to like them!
On my recent shopping trip to my local Meijer, I picked up a pack of both chocolate and vanilla Snack Pack Puddings. They are located in the desserts/baking needs aisle. I also got some apples, Peter Pan Peanut Butter and pretzels from Meijer.
Snack Pack comes in a variety of flavors and offers a lot of mix-in opportunities that kids can help you prepare.
Each serving of Snack Pack contains as much calcium as an 8-oz glass of milk.
To the chocolate puddings, I mixed in some peanut butter and pretzels. To the vanilla puddings, I added fresh chopped apple (great way to make kids have some fresh fruit).
Each pudding cup was decorated with a Halloween sticker on the outside.
Then I added a pretzel mummy on top of each Halloween Snack.
Get other Snack Pack mix-in ideas at the Meijer web site.
Making the Halloween pretzels is simple. I used pretzels (of course), candy melts in white, chocolate, orange and green and Halloween candy eyeballs.
I lined a large tray with parchment paper. Then I melted the candy melts, according to the directions on the packages and then dipped the pretzels in the chocolate to coat them. I let them set for 15 minutes, then I drizzled different colors of melted chocolate over them with a fork. I added some eyeballs to the pretzels (use a dab of melted chocolate to make them stick).
I made a lot of pretzels and then gave them away to my friends and neighbors. These pretzels can be used in a Halloween trail mix.
If you’d like to get some Snack Pack puddings, there is a coupon for you:
- mPerks coupon (Meijer’s free rewards program)
- Run date: 10/4-10/31
- Offer: Save $1 when you buy 4 Snack Packs
- You must be an mPerks member to redeem
- Offer Details: Found here and then search for Snack Pack
Do you have a favorite mix-ins to add to the Snack Pack puddings?
Halloween Snack Pack Mix Ins And Mummy Pretzels - fun and delicious, great for kids
- 3-4 cups pretzels
- 1 cup of each white , orange and green candy melts (might need more)
- 1/2 cup chocolate candy melts
- candy eyeballs
- bowls to melt the candy in
- 4 Snack Pack puddings vanilla
- 4 Snack Pack puddings chocolate
- 1 apple diced
- crushed pretzels
- 4 tsp Peter Pan peanut butter
- Halloween stickers of your choice
- Melt candy melts in separate bowls following the instructions on the package.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Dip pretzels in different colors of melted chocolate and place over paper. Let the chocolate set for 15 minutes.
- It the remaining melted chocolate has hardened, you'll need to re-melt it. Using a fork drizzle different colors of chocolate over pretzels. Add candy eyeballs (use melted chocolate to glue them if necessary). Let the pretzels set for 15 more minutes.
- Place stickers on the outside of each pudding cup.
- Add 1 tsp peanut butter and some crushed pretzels to each chocolate pudding cup and mix to combine.
- Add 1/4 of chopped apple to each vanilla pudding cup and mix to combine.
- Top each cup with a mummy pretzel.
- Sprinkle crushed pretzels over the chocolate and diced apple over the vanilla pudding.