Grilled Chicken Kabobs With Mushrooms, Zucchini And Peppers
Grilled Chicken Kabobs With Mushrooms, Zucchini And Peppers – perfect for summer.
Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a great Memorial Day Weekend!
Today’s chicken kabobs recipe is great for grilling season.
It is for grilled chicken and vegetable kabobs.
This spicy marinade makes the meat very tender, and I also added some of my favorite vegetables – zucchini, mushrooms and peppers.
The spicy and creamy dipping sauce really puts all flavors together.
Chicken Kabobs With Mushrooms, Zucchini And Peppers
- 6 wood skewers soaked in cold water for 30 minutes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into pieces
- 6 small baby bella mushrooms
- 2 peppers — (can use different colors)
- 1 zucchini sliced into 1/4 inch thick rounds
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp Sriracha — (can use less if you don't want them too spicy)
- 3 garlic cloves — (chopped or pressed)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp oregano
- Spicy Dipping sauce:
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 1 tsp yogurt
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tsp lime juice
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chives — (or fresh green garlic)
In a large bowl mix all ingredients for the marinade together and add meat. Make sure all meat pieces are covered with marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
When ready to grill kabobs preheat grill to high temperature.
Thread meat, peppers, zucchini and mushrooms onto skewers alternately.
Brush grill grate with oil. Place kabobs on preheated grill and cook for at around 15 minutes, turning once, until juices run clear.
To prepare the sriracha dipping sauce mix together mayo, yogurt, sriracha, lime juice and add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with some chopped fresh garlic or chives on top.