Fresh Fruit Salad With Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener
This Fresh Fruit Salad With Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener is fresh, sweet, nutritious and delicious, perfect for active people and fruit lovers.
Hi guys! I’m very excited to share my experience with Born Sweet® Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener today.
I’ve shared with you before a couple of recipes using zero calorie sweeteners.
Life is all about balance and I sure love to have balance in my diet. I often try to reduce the amount of calories in most of my recipes and things like “zero calorie” get me intrigued. Living an active lifestyle, where I try to manage my calorie intake and having a “sweet tooth” at the same time, I’ve been curious to try Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener.
Want to know what’s AmaZING? The moment you find a perfect sweet taste without a funny aftertaste, and zero calories!
Enjoy the delicious sweetening experience of Zing™ Stevia Sweetener. Made with only real ingredients – nothing artificial, it has the perfect sweetness found in Mother Nature’s stevia plant.
Sprinkle it into your coffee, teas, smoothies, over fruit and other favorite foods and beverages.
A friend of mine has been asking for a recommendation on a zero calorie sweetener (with “no chemicals”), but honestly I couldn’t recommend anything until I tried Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener. I often had to warn friends/readers, that there might be aftertaste, but that’s not a problem with Zing™. The guy cannot drink anything unsweetened, so I recommended that he gets a sample. You can do that, too!
ADD ZING™ TO YOUR LIFE! Give your taste buds something new and amaZING to be excited about — try new Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener for yourself! Get a Free Sample of Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener.
- 40-count carton of packets
- Perfect for mixing into coffee, tea, and other favorite drinks
- 1 packet = sweetness in 2 teaspoons of sugar
Every morning I have a coffee, sometimes it is unsweetened, but at times I add just a little Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener. Then at around 10 am, after my workout I’ll make a hot or iced tea. I love my tea sweet and have been enjoying it with the perfect sweet taste of Zing™.
I also decided to sprinkle some Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener over a simple fruit salad. Who doesn’t like a sweet indulgence now and then? I know that fruits contain some natural sweetness, but I need some more. Berries are a little tart, so Zing™ Stevia Sweetener was the perfect addition.
This fruit salad is great for a mid morning/afternoon snack, but you can also take it with you to the beach or camping. Just add some Zing™, right before you decide to eat it and give it a stir. I made it for a camping trip last weekend.
I hope this was helpful to those of you, who are looking for a great quality, zero calorie Stevia sweetener. I’m so happy I discovered Zing™ Stevia Sweetener.
Fresh Fruit Salad With Zing™ Zero Calorie Sweetener
- 2-4 packs Fresh Fruit Salad With Zing™ Zero Calorie Sweetener — (depending on your desired sweetness)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds — (optional, to sprinkle the top of the salad)
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 2/3 cup blackberries
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- In a bowl, combine pineapple, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and grapes. Sprinkle with chia seeds (optional). Right before serving sprinkle with Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener. <g class="gr_ gr_84 gr-alert gr_gramm Grammar multiReplace" id="84" data-gr-id="84">Salad</g> could be stored in individual <g class="gr_ gr_78 gr-alert gr_spell ContextualSpelling ins-del" id="78" data-gr-id="78">airtight</g> containers, so you can take it with you to the beach or camping.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 97, Fat: 1g, Sodium: 2mg, Potassium: 242mg, Carbohydrates: 22g, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 15g, Protein: 1g, Vitamin A: 2.3%, Vitamin C: 60%, Calcium: 4.1%, Iron: 4.7%
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.