Easy Peach Iced Tea
|Peach Iced Tea|
Every summer I like to make iced tea, and today I decided to share with you my way of making peach iced tea. This drink is perfect for a day at the pool, a summer barbecue or just to take with you to work. It is very simple to make, but still delicious and refreshing.
I’ve tried making peach tea, using tea bags from different brands, but the one I find to like the most is The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s Orchard Peach Iced Tea. I usually order it from Amazon or on their website:www.coffeebean.com. Each box comes with 10 large teabags and each one of them makes 1/2 gallon of fresh iced tea.
- 1 tea bag -I use Orchard Peach Iced Tea From The Coffee Bean And Tea Company (if using different brand, please refer to their instructions)
- 64 oz filtered or bottled water
- sugar or honey if you'd like your tea sweetened
- crushed ice
- peach and lemon slices
- Bring water to a boil. If you are using the same tea as I am, place just one pouch into a half-gallon pitcher and steep for 3 minutes. Do not oversteep, as tea may become bitter.
- Fill a glass jar with ice and pour tea inside. Add sweetener, according to taste, if you like your iced tea sweet. Serve with peach and lemon slices.