This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Blueberry Cheesecake Granola Yogurt Parfaits – made with Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan, light yogurt cheesecake and fresh blueberries -perfect for a satisfying mid-day snack.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GranolaMyWay #CollectiveBias
It is this time of the day, you feel a little tired, a little hungry and don’t know what to have. Or you just need a snack? These homemade blueberry cheesecake granola yogurt parfaits are so easy and quick to make and will make you enjoy your day even more. And the size is just perfect to satisfy your sweet cravings.
Have you tried the new Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan Granola from Quaker®? It is so crunchy and flavorful, I couldn’t stop myself eating it out of the bag. Love it! It is great for a snack, breakfast or dessert.
You can find the Real Medleys SuperGrains Granola in the cereal aisle of your local Walmart.
This is where I got mine from. There are two flavors available :
- Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan
- Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Cinnamon Apple Walnut
I got them both.
Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Granola is great for breakfast, Snacking and Desserts/Baking without being incredibly over indulgent.
While I created this recipe because of my cravings for a light, nutritious and delicious snack, Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Granola is the perfect to get a super start to your day.
It is a special blend of seven super grains and seeds, fruits & nuts which provide fiber, ALA omega-3 and whole grains. Grains like Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Flaxseed, Red Quinoa, Sunflower Seeds, Amaranth and Barley.
This parfait is delicious to be enjoyed right after it is made, but you can also keep it in the fridge for a few days. This way the granola softens, but still tastes awesome!
With daylight savings time, even more than a week later, I still have difficulty getting up in the morning. Planning for Easter, spring cleaning and work, I’ve been feeling tired lately. A sweet snack like this Blueberry Cheesecake Granola Yogurt Parfait with Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan is my new best friend.
Are you excited to try the new Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Granola?
Blueberry Cheesecake Granola Yogurt Parfaits
- 1 cup low-fat greek yogurt
- 4 oz low-fat cream cheese, , softened at room temperature
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan Granola
- Beat cream cheese, yogurt and sugar together until smooth. Add vanilla extract and mix to combine. Transfer mixture to a piping bag or a zip lock bag with the end cut.
- Prepare 4 small glasses.
- Start layering 2-3 tbsp Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan Granola in each cup. Add about 2-3 tbsp cheesecake mixture on top. Repeat with a layer of granola, layer of cream cheese mixture and finish with another layer of granola. Top with fresh blueberries. Serve.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.