Biscoff Truffles Recipe
Biscoff Truffles Recipe – just 4 simple ingredients and 30 minutes to make.
These truffles are very easy to make and full of wonderful flavors.
Made with Europe’s favorite cookie with coffee!
They are the perfect company for a cup of coffee or tea.
Dipped in melted chocolate and topped with gold and silver sprinkles for a festive look. They taste so good!
I made these truffles for Christmas. Everyone loved them! Then I really wanted to share them with you right away, because I thought they would be perfect for NYE, but did not have time to write the post. (Lazy Holiday Mood’s fault)!
Anyway, you can make them year round, because they require minimal effort.
The method I used in this Biscoff Truffles Recipe is similar to the one I use for my Oreo truffles.
You need cream cheese, some heavy cream/milk and chocolate chips (+vegetable oil for melting). Then let’s not forget cute sprinkles of your choice.
I decided to go with these gold and silver Wilton sprinkles. They looked awesome!
Have you had Biscoff cookies? They are native to Europe, but you can find and purchase them here in the States. They are also served on airlines here, I’m pretty sure I’ve had them on Delta airlines flight.
They are some of my favorite cookies. Their flavor is unique! It is achieved from the sugar caramelization during baking and the tiny font of cinnamon,
Their texture is crunchy. They are also vegan. But this means nothing, since I used cream cheese and a little cream in the recipe.
Often times I find myself hesitant to open a package of these, because I’ll eat them all! They are so good with a cup of coffee! So are these Bischoff Truffles! Hope you like them!
BISCOFF TRUFFLES RECIPE
- 1 log Biscoff Cookies
- 4 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 tbsp heavy cream or milk
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- sprinkles of your choice
- Crush cookies either in a food processor, or place them in a zip lock bag and press with a wooden spoon or a rolling pin, until fine crumbs form.
- Place crumbs in a bowl and add cream cheese and cream/milk.
- Beat for 3-4 minutes, until well combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop (1 1/2 to 2 tbsp), scoop out the mixture and roll into balls. Place on a parchment paper lined tray. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and oil over a double boiler.
- Dip truffles and then place them back on the baking sheet, lined with parchment paper.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Chill for 5-10 minutes minimum, until the chocolate is set.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 184, Fat: 11g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 10mg, Sodium: 93mg, Potassium: 124mg, Carbohydrates: 17g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 8g, Protein: 2g, Vitamin A: 115%, Calcium: 26%, Iron: 1.5%
You May Also Like: