Summer Party With Hebrew National – Fun Hot Dog Toppings
This post is sponsored by Hebrew National via Mode Media. All opinions are mine alone. #HebrewNationalSummer
Summer Party With Hebrew National – Fun Hot Dog Toppings, great for grilling season!
Warmer weather and all the fun summer holidays have almost arrived. And, with them, it is time for grilling and fun times outdoors.
Have you planned any summer parties yet? Memorial Day, Father’s day, summer birthdays or barbecues? Do you need some inspiration for what to cook and how to plan your menu?
Today I’m sharing with you a simple, but delicious idea for hot dogs with fun veggie toppings, using Hebrew National® All-Beef Franks. Hot dog lovers will be impressed and I’m sure happy to take a break from the ordinary hot dog toppings.
With grilling, quality meat is a must to achieve great results. This is why I decided to include Hebrew National® All-Beef Franks in my summer party menu. In my opinion, feeding kids and adults with hight-quality, wholesome food products is a must! These kosher hot dogs are made with all natural ingredients, and no artificial colors or flavors. And you can tell and taste that – they have the perfect texture and balanced flavors. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve bought some bad quality hot dogs in the past. But I’ll never do it again, after trying Hebrew National® All-Beef Franks. Hebrew National is my go-to brand when making hot dogs.
I believe that paying some extra money for good quality meats and veggies is totally worth it for my family and guests. This way everyone is satisfied and leaves my house well-fed and happy!
When it comes to entertaining, I love to think outside of the box and make some delicious and unusual hot dog toppings.
For our next barbecue, I’ll be grilling Hebrew National® All-Beef Franks and topping them with grilled zucchini salad, grilled corn salsa and tomato and cucumber salad.
The seasonal veggies are a great addition to these hot dogs. Of course you can also serve the toppings on the side – just make some extra.
If you are planning on hosting a summer grilling party, I have a few suggestions for you:
- I know it sounds a little early, but – make a plan and make a shopping list a week before the party.
- Do your shopping at least 2 days in advance.
- Make sure you get good quality food products, if you can afford them.
- Clean the house 1-2 days in advance.
- Cut fresh salads (if they are on the menu) the night before and store in an air-tight container or a zip lock bag.
- Ask for help. Make sure you don’t try to do everything, otherwise you might have a burnout.
- Have fun!
Hope this helps! Happy grilling and have a nice weekend!
- For the hot dogs:
- 2 packs Hebrew National® All-Beef Franks (7 Franks in each pack)
- 14 hot dog buns
- For the grilled zucchini salad:
- cooking spray (can use olive oil spray)
- 4 large zucchinis, washed and trimmed, cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 small garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- salt to taste
- For the grilled corn salsa:
- 4 ears of corn, husks removed
- cooking spray
- salt to taste
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, diced
- 3 tbsp chopped cilantro
- juice from 2 small limes
- For the tomato cucumber salad topping:
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, chopped (can use Persian cucumbers)
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- ketchup, mustard, hot peppers
- Preheat a gas grill to medium-high (450F).
- Spray zucchini slices with cooking spray.
- Grill zucchini for 3-4 minutes per side, until soft and very lightly charred.
- Let them cool for a few minutes. Cut into 1/4 inch cubes.
- In a bowl combine chopped zucchini, olive oil, vinegar, salt, dill, parsley and garlic. Stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside, until ready to use.
- Spray corn with cooking spray.
- Place over a hot grill. Grill for 4-5 minutes per side, or 20 minutes total.
- Remove from the grill and let corn cool. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut off the kernels.
- In a bowl, combine corn kernels, chopped jalapeno, cilantro and lime juice. Stir to combine and then add salt to taste.
- In a bowl combine tomatoes, cucumbers, onion and parsley. Add olive oil and season with salt.
- Cook Hebrew National® All-Beef Franks on the grill.
- Grill the hot dog buns, inside facing down, but be careful not to burn them.
- Serve hot dogs with a topping of your choice.
What makes Hebrew National kosher hot dog premium? It is all about what makes the cut (And what doesn’t). We are choosy about what goes into our franks – we use only premium cuts of 100% kosher meat from the front half of the cow and then select just the best from that. No artificial flavors, colors, fillers or by-products. When your hot dog is kosher, that’s a hot dog you can trust. For more summer fun with Hebrew National, visit facebook.com/hebrewnational.