Fudgy Brownie Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #mixinmoments #CollectiveBias
Fudgy Brownie Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe – made with NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More Chocolate Baking Mix and just 4 more simple ingredients. Rich, chocolatey and delicious!
Hey guys! Happy Monday!
Let me tell you – I can’t wait to make these cookies again! Ever since I tried the recipe I’ve been dreaming about them! They are perfect for chocolate lovers and very simple to make. Five ingredients and a few easy steps and you’ll have soft and fudgy chocolate cream cheese cookies.
If you have been following me for a while, you know I very rarely use cake mixes in my recipes. The reason why? The product needs to be good quality and worth my time and effort.
When I recently tried the new NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® baking mixes, that come in four different varieties I was impressed! Such a great tasting product, versatile to use in various recipes like brownies, cookies or cheesecake bars. No artificial flavors or colors (added colors from natural sources), which is great!
I got mine from the baking aisle at my local Meijer store.
They come in 4 different varieties and a bag of either NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® semi-sweet chocolate morsels or a bag of Butterfinger Baking Bits. These are the combinations: Brownies & More with Butterfingers, Brownies & More with chocolate morsels, Cookies & More with Butterfingers, Cookies & More with chocolate morsels. I got all four of them and tried the Brownies & More with chocolate morsels first. Can’t wait to try the rest.
A baking mix with additional chocolate morsels or Butterfinger bits included, isn’t this awesome? It allows you to customize old and classic recipes and inspires you to experiment and add a personal touch.
Nestlé Toll House’s new product line that it’s not only premium but also highly versatile. With over 75 years of baking experience, you can’t go wrong with their products!
Do you have a favorite recipe using cake mix?
- 1 box NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More Cookie Baking Mix with Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar for rolling (optional)
- In a bowl beat together butter and cream cheese for 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the
- bowl. Add egg and vanilla (optional) and beat until incorporated.
- Add the cake mix to the bowl and beat until just combined. Then add the chocolate morsels and mix to combine.
- Chill dough for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or Silpat. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop balls of dough, then roll them in powdered sugar (optional). Place balls on the baking sheet, leaving 2 inches between each one.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes, until set, then let them cool for 5-10 minutes on the baking sheet.
- Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.