Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe – you can find a little bit of everything in these cookies. They are chewy, spiced and delicious.
It is cookie time here!
Oatmeal raisin cookies with some improvements.
Mini chocolate chips, pumpkin puree and made with coconut oil. Thick and a little chewy, loaded with flavor.
Perfect for a snack or even breakfast.
I had a hard time, trying to stop eating them! They are so good!
A combination between oatmeal-raisin and pumpkin-chocolate chip cookies.
Seasonal treat, which is so easy to make! Great for the holidays, too!
I did my best to lighten these up.
Used half butter and half coconut oil.
I also used half brown sugar and half coconut sugar.
Pumpkin pure and oats for extra fiber. Chocolate chips of course!
Easy to whip up, I do recommend that you chill them or at least let them rest, before you bake.
Hope you have a nice Friday!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil , melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (I used mini)
- In a bowl, cream together butter, coconut oil, brown and coconut sugar for 2 minutes. Add egg yolk and pumpkin puree and mix to combine.
- In a bowl combine flour, salt and cinnamon. Add to the the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Add rolled oats and stir to incorporate.
- Add raisins and chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Chill dough for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Scoop out 2 tbsp dough for each cookie, place on a baking sheet, lined with Silpat. Leave 2 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the tops are set. Let cookies cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and let them cool completely.