This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Easy Oven Baked Pork Tenderloin with veggies – quick, effortless, easy and delicious one pot meal, what is perfect for a weeknight dinner. No marinating or pan searing involved in this simple recipe. Pork tenderloin is perfect for low-carb and Keto diets.
Roasting pork tenderloin (pork fillet) in the oven at high temperature is one of the fastest and easiest ways to prepare it and it produces juicy and perfectly cooked meat. This oven baked pork tenderloin recipe requires no marinating, simple seasoning and the best part is that you can roast some veggies with and meat together for the ultimate sheet pan meal.
Unlike my popular Roasted Pork Tenderloin Recipe, which combines searing of the pork tenderloin on the stove top and then finishing cooking it in the oven, today’s recipe is made exclusively in the oven.
What ingredients do you need to make this Oven Baked Pork Tenderloin?
- pork tenderloin
- olive oil
- Dijon or Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- oregano (optional)
- balsamic vinegar
Vegetables of your choice like:
- Brussel sprouts
- green beans
- broccoli or cauliflower
How to make Pork Tenderloin in the oven?
Preheat oven to 425 F.
Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil.
In a bowl, whisk together the mustard, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano and balsamic vinegar.
Pour the mixture over the pork and rub to coat.
Place meat on the baking sheet.
Add the vegetables. I used Brussel sprouts. Season them with salt and pepper and drizzle with some olive oil on top.
Bake for 20-30 minutes, until the internal temperature of the meat is 150 F. Take out of the oven, place on a cutting board and let the meat rest for 10 minutes. You can cover with foil, while resting.
At this point Brussel Sprouts may be done cooking or require a few more minutes of roasting. Cook until they are crispy and golden brown.
Slice the meat and serve.
How long to bake pork tenderloin in the oven for at 425 F?
Depending on the size and thickness of the piece of pork and the pan used, it takes between 20-30 minutes to bake pork tenderloin in the oven at 425 F. A probe oven thermometer will be very helpful in this recipe.
Cook until the internal temperature reaches 145 -150 F and then let it rest, covered with foil for 5-10 minutes, before cutting.
What sides go well with this baked pork tenderloin?
The good thing about this recipe is that you can bake your side dish together with the meat. Of course, it may take more or less time to roast the vegetables, so I advice you to keep a close eye on them. If the meat is ready before the veggies, take it out and continue cooking. If the vegetables are fully cooked, but the pork needs a little more time, remove the veggies and continue cooking the pork tenderloin.
You can make your side dish for this recipe separately, if you’d like.
Here are some options, you may consider:
More Baked (and non-baked) Pork Tenderloin Recipes:
- Chipotle Pork Tenderloin
- Top 10 Pork Tenderloin Recipes
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin (Keto)
If you’d like to learn more about cooking pork tenderloin, for tips and tricks and also other cooking methods, please check this post out and also this one.
Oven Baked Pork Tenderloin
- 2 1.5 lb pork tenderloins
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp Dijon or Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano, optional
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- In a bowl, whisk together the mustard, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano and balsamic vinegar.
- Pour the mixture over the pork and rub to coat.
- Place meat on the baking sheet.
- Add the vegetables. I used Brussel sprouts. Season them with Â salt and pepper and drizzle with some olive oil on top.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until the internal temperature of the meat is 150 F. Take out of the oven, place on a cutting board and let the meat rest for 10 minutes. You can cover with foil, while resting.
- At this point Brussel Sprouts may be done cooking or require a few more minutes of roasting. Cook until they are crispy and golden brown.
- Slice the meat and serve.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.