Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
Keto Peanut Butter Mousse – made with just four ingredients, this mousse is creamy, light, sweet and fluffy. Made with cream cheese, but if you are not a huge fan of it, you can use Mascarpone cheese. It is low-carb, sugar and gluten free.
Introducing my new favorite dessert – loaded with peanut butter flavor, made with simple ingredients in just 5 minutes.
If you are a peanut butter lover and follow low-carb lifestyle, this Keto Peanut Butter Mousse recipe is worth trying.
Looking for a quick and effortless weekday dessert, that is clean and sugar-free, to satisfy your sweet cravings? You’ve come to the right place.
This Keto Peanut Butter Mousse can be also used as a cake filling, because it is basically peanut butter flavored whipped cream, stabilized with cream cheese.
Wait, looking for a mousse recipe that is not made with cream cheese? You can definitely substitute with mascarpone in equal amounts. It is a lot more creamy than cream cheese.
What ingredients do I need to make this Keto Peanut Butter Mousse?
- peanut butter (sugar-free)
- cream cheese (full fat)
- low-carb sweetener (I used Swerve confectioners)
- heavy whipping cream
What low-carb sweetener to use for this Keto Peanut Butter Mousse?
Any low-carb sweetener should work.
For mousse recipes, I personally always use confectioners Keto sweeteners, because they dissolve better. I don’t like feeling the granules from erythritol in the mousse.
I recommend either Swerve or powdered erythritol.
The amount of sweetener in the recipe is minimal, so feel free to add some more if it is not too sweet for you.
How to make Keto Peanut Butter Mousse?
I recommend using an electric mixer.
In a bowl beat together the sweetener and cream cheese for 1 minute.
Add peanut butter and beat until combined. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl.
With the mixer running on medium, slowly add the heavy cream, beating until light and fluffy.
divide the mousse between 4 cups and chill for 15 minutes.
Keto Peanut Butter Mousse without Cream cheese
I’ve shared a lot of Keto dessert recipes on my blog in the last year and I’ve had some people tell me that they would like recioes without cream cheese.
As you may have noticed, I also love mascarpone cheese. It produces creamier, buttery mousses compared to cream cheese. The good news is that you can substitute cream cheese with mascarpone cheese in this mousse recipe.
More Keto Desserts:
- Creamy Keto Chocolate Mousse
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Low-Carb Mirror Glaze Cake
- Sugar-Free Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
Keto Peanut Butter mousse
- 1/4 cup peanut butter — sugar-free
- 4 oz cream cheese — full fat
- 2-3 tbsp low-carb sweetener — I used Swerve confectioners
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a bowl beat together the sweetener and cream cheese for 1 minute.
- Add peanut butter and beat until combined. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- With the mixer running on medium, slowly add the heavy cream, beating until light and fluffy.
- divide the mousse between 4 cups and chill for 15 minutes.