Grilled Blackened Shrimp Recipe
Grilled Blackened Shrimp Recipe – the ultimate grilling season food. Served with grilled corn on the cob and grilled potatoes in foil. Enjoy it with Corona Extra.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Constellation Brands. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #SummertimeCerveza #CollectiveBias
I’m extremely excited about summer. Grilling and outdoor entertainment are so much fun. This is a great opportunity to get creative in the kitchen. For me, summers are usually full of parties and gatherings with family and friends. There is nothing better, than spending time with my favorite people, outdoors with good food. This grilled blackened shrimp recipe that I’ll share with you today is just perfect for this time of the year.
Yes, but delicious food goes along with great drinks.
This is where a bottle or a can of Corona Extra comes in.
Everyone around me seems to love Corona Extra. Even though I’m not a huge beer drinker, when I drink beer, I usually have Corona. I just got some at the store, getting ready for a weekend party.
Corona Extra (both bottles and cans) also come in fun summer packaging.
The menu for our weekend party is great. Very simple to make, all cooked on the grill. And it includes grilled blackened shrimp.
I love seafood and blackened shrimp is one of my favorite seafood meals. It reminds me of our trips to the gulf of Mexico.
But since we are back home right now, I decided to recreate my favorite blackened shrimp and it turned out amazing!
Seasoned shrimp, juicy and flavorful, grilled to perfection and brushed with melted garlic butter, right off the grill. There is nothing better than the taste if this blackened shrimp paired with Corona Extra.
I also served it with grilled corn on the cob with garlic butter and grilled potatoes in foil.
What is important when cooking shrimp on the grill, it that :
- Using wooden skewers makes grilling shrimp easier. This way there is no chance of the shrimp falling between the grill grates.
- Seasoning is important. Feel free to use my blackened shrimp seasoning.
- Make sure not to overcook the shrimp. It really needs no more than 2 minutes per side (depending on the size).
- Brush shrimp with melted butter right off the grill. This will make it extra juicy and delicious.
- Last, but not least – serve shrimp with Corona Extra. It just makes the moment more enjoyable.
We definitely don’t enjoy Corona only when on vacation. It is the perfect beer for summer entertaining.
Corona Extra is the beer that is your passport to carefree enjoyment because Corona Extra is the ultimate in emotional and physical refreshment. Pair it with grilled blackened shrimp from this recipe and enjoy summer.
There also is a coupon offer for you.
- Checkout 51 offer: here– . It can be found in the “Beer, Wine & Spirits” section.
- Program dates: 04/30/17 – 08/30/17
- States: AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, MD, MI, MS, MT, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, RI, SD, TN, VA, VT, WA, WI, WY. Offer is valid at any retailer within the state
- Offer: Save $3.00 on Chips/Pretzels when you purchase one 12-pack or larger of Corona Extra/Light and $3.01 in Chips/Pretzels
- Offer available in both English and Spanish on the app
Head over to the store and get some Corona Extra. You can find it at the liquor aisle.
Grilled Blackened Shrimp Recipe, easy to make, juicy and buttery.
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper or more to taste
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/8 tsp salt optional
Preheat a gas grill to medium-high heat (400-450 F).
Soak 8 wooden skewers in cold water (or use metal skewers).
Combine all ingredients for the seasoning in a small bowl.
Wash and pat dry shrimp. Season with seasoning.
Skewer shrimp onto skewers. Place on the grill. Cook for 2 minutes per side, until fully cooked.
Brush with garlic butter.
Melt butter and add pressed garlic and salt (optional).
Grilled Potatoes In Foil - easy to make, perfect for a summer side dish.
- 1 pound small new potatoes cut in quarters
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
Preheat a gass grill to medium-high heat.
Season potatoes with salt and pepper.
Cut 2 large pieces of aluminum foil and place 1/2 potatoes in the middle of each one. Add 2 tbsp butter and 2 garlic clover to each foil. Wrap tightly.
Cook on the grill for 20-30 minutes, flipping once.
Remove from the grill and serve. Top with fresh parsley.