Almond Milk Mocha Frappuccino
Almond Milk Mocha Frappuccino – simple and refreshing drink, perfect for summer!
This post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk.
It is officially summer! Wow!
Although is hasn’t been feeling like a real summer around here, with all the thunder storms and not so high temperatures, I feel ready to go to the beach!
And with the warmer weather, it is time for some refreshing summer recipes like this Almond Milk Mocha Frappuccino.
I decided to make this awesome drink with almond milk.
I also followed the “frozen coffee ice cubes” method. Have you tried it?
You basically freeze coffee into ice cubes and then use it in frozen drinks.
You just need a good blender, to make sure ice is blended well and the drink is smooth.
It is very simple, flavorful, sweet and chocolatey.
Top with whipper cream or even or whipped coconut cream.
This is the perfect mid afternoon summer drink (snack).
Take it to the pool, relax and enjoy!
The original Almond Breeze Almondmilk is my favorite.
I like using it in smoothies, adding it to my cereal and even baking with it.
And apparently it works for cold drinks like this one.
Almond Breeze Almondmilk is made from all natural real almonds, smooth and creamy, with a little hint of almonds.
It contains 60 calories per serving (1 cup).
It tastes great without a weird after taste.
This almond milk mocha frappuccino could also be considered vegan, if you use vegan chocolate chips and vegan whipped cream.
Thanks for reading CookingLSL! To stay up on what’s going on in my kitchen, you can follow me on: Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and sign up for e-mail updates, to receive more recipes and a copy of my FREE e-cookbook 15+ Most Popular Recipes On CookingLSL.
ALMOND MILK MOCHA FRAPPUCCINO
- 1 cup double strength good quality coffee — , frozen into ice cubes (2 espressos, could be used, just add enough water to make it 1 cup)
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 2-3 tbsp semi sweet chocolate chips or chocolate syrup
- whipped cream for serving
- chopped almonds for serving
- Add 1 cup strong brewed coffee to an ice cube tray and freeze for 3-4 hours, until solid.
- In a blender combine ice cubes, milk, agave nectar and chocolate chips (or syrup). Select "ice crush" And blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately, topped with whipped cream and chopped almonds.