This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Teriyaki Chicken And Cauliflower – one pan meal, made with just a few ingredients and loaded with Asian flavors.
Thanks to the NEW P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Sauces, I’ll definitely be making more Asian recipes at home. And you can do it, too! Head over to Walmart and get some of the NEW P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Sauces, then create a simple and delicious recipe with them. They are the “simple secret to extraordinary flavor”. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #SimpleSecret #CollectiveBias.
I’m very excited about today’s recipe.
This One Pan Teriyaki Chicken And Cauliflower tastes very delicious and everyone at home loved it. Tender pieces of chicken, marinated in the NEW P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Teriyaki sauce, crunchy cauliflower florets, zucchini and grated carrot. A great way to enjoy some nutritious veggies and tender pieces of chicken.
Served over rice, this Teriyaki Chicken And Cauliflower makes the perfect quick and effortless weeknight dinner.
Making dinners like this, requires “a secret ingredient”. And today, I’m more than happy to share it with you.
On my recent shopping trip to Walmart, I stumbled upon the NEW P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu sauces, which come in three delicious flavors – Teriyaki, Sesame and Kung Pao.
They are available in the Asian food aisle and sold exclusively at Walmart.
When I saw the packaging, I thought they must be good and decided to try them.
And I was right. This is an amazing product. A product I can use pretty much every day.
P.F. Chang’s Home Menu sauces contribute to “Asian cuisine made simple”. Flavors are extraordinary and the products are excellent quality.
What I love the most about NEW P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Sauces is that I was able to use the Teriyaki sauce to marinate the meat and then add it to the chicken and vegetables as the actual sauce. I didn’t need to add anything to it, because it tasted amazing.
I’m very excited to use the other flavors in some more simple dishes like this Teriyaki Chicken And Cauliflower.
These sauces are perfect for people like me. They make cooking Asian food at home a pleasure.
I’m not Asian and not familiar with Asian cuisine. While I love Asian food, I much rather have it at a restaurant, than cook it at home. The reason why?
The number of ingredients I usually don’t have in my pantry, that I realize I’ll need to prepare a dish. I look at a recipe and quickly decide to make something else.
I have no time to search for ingredients for the homemade sauce…
This is a revolutionary new product, that every Asian food lover should try!
Click here for more information on how to enter the sweepstakes and to find Asian recipe inspiration.
Teriyaki Chicken And Cauliflower
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Teriyaki Sauce (divided)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil (divided)
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- 2 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
- 2 tsp chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (optional)
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 cup brown rice
- Place pieces of chicken in a bowl. Add 2/3 of the P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Teriyaki Sauce and let it marinate, until you prepare the vegetables.
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large pan over medium heat.Add cauliflower, cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until it is starting to brown and get a little tender. Do not overcook.
- Add zucchini and carrot. Cook for 4-5 more minutes, stirring frequently. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl. Set aside, until you cook the chicken.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan.Add chicken pieces. Cook for 2 minutes per side, until lightly browned and fully cooked.
- Add vegetables back to the pan.Add the remaining teriyaki sauce. Stir to evenly coat chicken and vegetables in the sauce. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, green onions and cilantro (optional). Add more sauce, if you'd like.
- Cook rice, following the directions on the package.
- Serve chicken and cauliflower over rice.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.