Strawberry Pineapple Mango Smoothie
This strawberry mango smoothie is easy to make with some simple ingredients. Packed with vitamins, it is fresh, nutritious, low calorie and very refreshing.
Great for snack, drink or healthy dessert.
Bursting with tropical flavors in a beautiful coral color, this strawberry mango smoothie is perfect for summer.
You can even take it by the pool! I can’t wait for the weather to warm up, by just looking at it.
This Strawberry Pineapple Mango Smoothie is more of a drink smoothie, rather than a meal.
Today I am sharing with you a simple smoothie recipe. I am using pineapple, mango, strawberries and orange juice.
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup strawberries , stems removed, cut in half, frozen
- 1 mango , skin removed, diced, frozen
- 1 cup orange juice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Puree until smooth, about 2 minutes. Drink immediately.
- If you find it not sweet enough you can add sweetener.