Salmon With Arugula Pea And Avocado Salad
Bumble Bee SuperFresh ® Salmon With Arugula Pea And Avocado Salad.
Let me tell you – fish paired with fresh green salad is one of my all-time favorite meals.
And thanks to Bumble Bee SuperFresh® this salmon was conveniently baked in the oven and perfectly cooked in 20 minutes. I made a simple salad with peppery arugula, peas, avocado and grape tomatoes. I had my dinner ready in under 30 minutes and it tasted fresh and delicious!
I love fresh fish, but as you know I live in Chicago, where fresh fish is not available everywhere all the time. That’s when frozen products come handy. And especially, if I have to make a quick lunch or dinner, products like this save me a lot of time.
Bumble Bee SuperFresh® is a complete line of naturally-seasoned, restaurant quality, “fish-forward” prepared seafood solutions for the home. It raises the bar for what seafood lovers can expect from frozen food!
All their seafood is no mess, and no fuss; just pure perfection, time after time. Our premium Salmon and Tilapia come with their own parchment paper baking pouch and go from freezer to table in under 25 minutes. High in protein, richly seasoned with pure and simple ingredients that let our fish shine through!
Bumble Bee SuperFresh® offers unparalleled quality. Our seafood is “fish forward” – we have nothing to hide under heavy breading, sauces, or a long list of unpronounceable ingredients. Our recipes complement the amazing protein that we start with to bring out the best of the seafood.
I’m always cautious when purchasing frozen foods, but I’m so glad I got to try Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Salmon With Garlicky Black Pepper & extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Slip the Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Salmon with Garlicky Black Pepper and Extra Virgin Olive Oil into its own parchment (included) and let your oven do the rest. You can even have it for lunch, it’s that easy – and delicious!
My husband was happy with the quick dinner I made, using Bumble Bee SuperFresh® products and could not believe the fish was previously frozen. That’s how great it is!
Visit the Bumble Bee SuperFresh® website for a coupon so you can try these delicous SuperFresh® products for yourself!
Thanks for reading CookingLSL! To stay up on what’s going on in my kitchen, you can follow me on: Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and sign up for e-mail updates, to receive more recipes and a copy of my FREE e-cookbook 15+ Most Popular Recipes On CookingLSL.
- 1 pack (2 servings) Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Salmon With Garlicky Black Pepper & Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cups arugula , washed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes , cut in half
- 1 avocado cored and cut into cubes
- 1 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- 2 tbsp chopped scallions
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice from 1 small lemon
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Peel back one of the E-Z peel corners of vac-pack ad remove the fillet. Slip each fillet into its own parchment, seasoned side up. Make a one-inch fold on open side, folding under - then fold under again to seal. Place on shallow baking sheet seasoned side up and place baking sheet on middle rack of oven.
- Bake in parchment for 20 minutes, to minimum internal temperature of 145 F, cooler ovens may require additional time to cook.
- Open parchment carefully-steam will be hot! Serve in parchment with paper folded back or gently remove fish with spatula.
- In a bowl add arugula, tomatoes, peas and avocado. Top with scallions. Season salad to taste with salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice.
- Serve fish with the salad.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.