Peppermint Mocha French Toast Recipe
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DelightfulMoments #CollectiveBias. Peppermint Mocha French Toast Recipe – easy to make, perfect for a holiday breakfast with the family. Made with International Delight® Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer.
I thought that getting up in the morning would get a little easier with daylight savings time.
But it really wasn’t.
That’s why that first cup of coffee in the morning is very important for me.
I love it even more lately, because I found the perfect creamer.
On my recent trip to Walmart, I spotted the new International Delight® holiday flavored creamers and I decided to try the Peppermint Mocha and Chocolate Hazelnut. They are available in the refrigerated section at Walmart. You can also find them in a bin type display.
There are other fun flavors like Sugar Cookie, Salted Caramel Mocha and Pumpkin Pie Spice.
I’m a big fan of International Delight® flavored creamers and these new ones are just perfect!
The Peppermint Mocha creamer is perfect for an every day coffee creamer but also the perfect ingredient for a holiday recipe.
I decided to share with you an idea of how to use the creamer for a Christmas Inspired Peppermint Mocha French Toast. This will be the perfect addition to your Christmas breakfast menu. It is so quick and easy to make and tastes awesome!
Cocoa and peppermint = super delicious! Topped with crushed candy canes, mini chocolate chips and whipped cream.
I used sliced baguettes to make these super cute mini french toasts, but you can use larger slices of bread.
This peppermint mocha french toast tastes chocolatey! It is so good! It is perfect paired with your morning coffee!
Just a few ingredients and you have a delicious holiday breakfast!
No need to go to a breakfast restaurant, make this fancy Peppermint Mocha French Toast at home!
A memorable breakfast, your whole family will love!
PEPPERMINT MOCHA FRENCH TOAST RECIPE
- 16 slices baguette — (1/2 inch thick)
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup International Delight® Peppermint Mocha Creamer
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- crushed candy canes — , mini chocolate chips and whipped cream for decorating
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and add creamer, cocoa powder and sugar. Whisk again to combine.
- In a large pan, over medium heat, combine butter and vegetable oil.
- When butter is melted, dip bread slices in the egg mixture and fry them for 2 minutes per side, until golden (time may vary).
- Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and let them sit for 2 minutes, so the grease is absorbed.
- Serve dusted with powdered sugar, crushed candy canes, mini chocolate chips and whipped cream.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 626, Fat: 30g, Saturated Fat: 17g, Cholesterol: 252mg, Sodium: 899mg, Potassium: 259mg, Carbohydrates: 69g, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 4g, Protein: 19g, Vitamin A: 16.5%, Calcium: 15%, Iron: 27.3%