Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars And A Giveaway
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – soft and scrumptious, packed with chocolate chips, Pumpkin Spice peanut butter and oats.
Hey guys! Happy Friday!
Things have been a little crazy around here! I can’t believe that it is officially Fall !
I did experiment with a few fall baking recipes this past week and I can say I’m pretty happy with the results. Luckily my husband has been working from home, so he was able to help with eating and critique on my creations.
Yeah, I’m excited about the coming holidays (still too early!), but a little sad, because I’m gonna miss summer. And the fact that winters are terrible, where I live makes me unhappy!
Let’s talk about these cookie bars – soft and full of fall flavors! They are almost like chocolate chip oatmeal cookies + pumpkin spice peanut butter and baked in one pan. Save some time of rolling the cookies and chilling the dough. Bake in one pan, slice and enjoy.
The hero here is provided by Peanut Butter and Co.
This is their all new Pumpkin spice peanut putter – smooth peanut butter blended with pumpkin pie spice. I was extremely happy to try this peanut butter, because it tastes amazing!
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. I am a member of Peanut Butter & Co’s Yum Squad. All opinions expressed here are my own.
Thanks for reading CookingLSL! To stay up on what’s going on in my kitchen, you can follow me on: Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and sign up for e-mail updates, to receive more recipes and a copy of my FREE e-cookbook 15+ Most Popular Recipes On CookingLSL.
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cup coconut <g class="gr_ gr_115 gr-alert gr_gramm Punctuation only-del replaceWithoutSep" id="115" data-gr-id="115">oil , melted
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pumpkin spice peanut butter (from PB & Company)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9x9 (or 8x8) square baking dish with parchment paper. Set a side.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer cream together butter and sugar. Add coconut oil and mix until incorporated. Add peanut butter, continue mixing.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing to incorporate. Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda and oats.
- Slowly add flour mixture to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined. Do not over mix. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Transfer and press dough into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until bars turn golden around the edges.
- Let them cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool down completely.
- Cut into 9 squares. Store in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
And now the GIVEAWAY!
One of my readers can win PSILOVEYOU box! Each box includes a mug, a spiced pumpkin candle and a jar of Pumpkin Spice peanut butter! Follow the instructions below.
Giveaway open to US residents only.
Good luck everyone!