Lemon Tahini Dressing Recipe
Lemon Tahini Dressing Recipe – quick and easy to make, tasty and flavorful dressing, that could be served with your favorite salad, chopped fresh or grilled vegetables.
While I have been eating a lot of salads lately, I either make a Balsamic Vinaigrette or olive oil and vinegar dressing. But this time I needed a dressing with creamy texture and this Tahini Dressing is just perfect.
No mayo, but still creamy texture. Simple lemony flavor. You can add garlic powder (or fresh garlic) to this dressing, if you’d like.
This is a versatile dressing. Use it as a dipping sauce or drizzle over fresh salads. You can add it to lettuce, mixed greens, cabbage or tomato cucumber salad.
This Lemon Tahini Dressing Recipe is definitely worth trying. Great or meal planning.
How to make tahini dressing:
All you need to do is mix together some pantry staples and you end up with one of the most delicious, creamy and fresh salad dressings.
- Tahini – good quality, homemade or store bought. Check this homemade tahini recipe, if you’d like to try and make it yourself.
- Garlic (optional)
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice – adds flavor and makes the dressing tangy. Use more or less to taste. I like this dressing with more lemon juice.
- Dijon Mustard (optional), balances the flavor
- Olive oil (preferably extra virgin)
- Water (preferably cold), it thins the dressing and emulsifies it
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Garlic powder (optional)
Whisk all ingredients in a bowl of measuring cup. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to a week.
What salad to serve with?
This dressing has a delicate, but fresh flavor and goes well with many salads.
Try it on:
- Kale salad
- Cabbage Salad
- Grilled Vegetable Salad
- Quinoa Salad
- Bean Salad
More Tahini Recipes:
- Creamy Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowls With Tahini Drizzle
- Baba Ganoush Recipe
- Roasted Eggplant Dip
Lemon Tahini Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1/4 cup tahini — homemade or store bought
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch of black pepper — optional
In a small bowl or a glass measuring cup combine the tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, honey (optional), salt and pepper.
Whisk to combine. If the dressing is too thick add more water.
Add the water and stir to incorporate.
Refrigerate in an air-tight container of a glass jar for up to 7 days.
Sounds so amazing. Would loveto try that !
I made Lemon Tahini Dressing according to your recipe today, my daughter loved it, thank you for sharing!
I absolutely love this Lemon Tahini Dressing Recipe, it’s so delicious and makes me happy.