If you like avocados, here is an easy and quick homemade Guacamole recipe.
Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- 1 ripe avocado halved and pitted
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1/2 chopped jalapeño pepper
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 small tomato (seeds removed and diced)
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro (if you don't like the taste of cilantro, use some parsley)
In a bowl mash acocado and add salt, pepper, lemon juice, lime juice, jalapeño and onion. Mix well.
Taste it to check if it needs more salt or lemon juice, depending on your taste.
Add chopped tomato and cilantro on top and serve with chips or crackers.