If you like avocados, here is an easy and quick homemade Guacamole recipe.
Homemade Guacamole Recipe
Calories: 350 kcal
- 1 ripe avocado halved and pitted
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1/2 chopped jalapeño pepper
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 small tomato (seeds removed and diced)
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro (if you don't like the taste of cilantro, use some parsley)
In a bowl mash acocado and add salt, pepper, lemon juice, lime juice, jalapeño and onion. Mix well.
Taste it to check if it needs more salt or lemon juice, depending on your taste.
Add chopped tomato and cilantro on top and serve with chips or crackers.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 350 Calories from Fat 261
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29g 45%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Sodium 1183mg 49%
Potassium 1266mg 36%
Total Carbohydrates 24g 8%
Dietary Fiber 14g 56%
Protein 5g 10%
Vitamin A 26.4%
Vitamin C 57.3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.