Campbell’s Moments of Yes with Well Yes!® Soups
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WellYesMoment #CollectiveBias
Campbell’s Well Yes! Soups – It is the best time to share with you my moment of yes. What I eat, why I eat it, my struggles with choosing the right products for me and my family and maintaining a balanced food habit.
I’m excited about today’s post.
It is amazing what power your personal choices and routines have on your everyday life.
And life is happening now, so it is important to stay true to what you want and love.
As you may know I focus on sharing mostly healthy recipes and occasional desserts. I’ve always been into healthy eating, never had issues with weight and the way I look. But this doesn’t mean that I wasn’t allowing myself some not so healthy treats and I also used to eat a lot of sugar. Not good! And I knew it.
I thought I wanted to change it, but honestly, I didn’t know how.
My husband, who also had some issues with certain foods, also wanted to change things, particularly in what food we shopped for and ate.
It was the perfect time to make a change and start an experiment.
Oh no, I’m not talking about a strict diet, but rather making these food choices a lifestyle.
A way of eating, where you enjoy pretty much anything you like, but in moderation.
Of course, this is easier said than done, but as most things in life, we need to constantly push ourselves and towards the choices we’ve made.
I sat down and wrote it on a piece of paper. Writing helps me, when I really want to work towards a goal. Here is what I wrote and I look at it almost every day for the last 3 years. This was definitely a defining moment for me and my family!
- I decided to stop buying drinks full of sugar. I chose to drink more water, which is also nourishing and helps maintain the balance of your body.
- The second best thing, that helped me make a change is to start checking nutritional information of products that I was going to buy. I know some people might not agree or even say that this is stressful, but trust me, it helps! You’ll be surprised to find out what some products are loaded with… Checking nutritional information doesn’t hurt, it helps you make a choice.
- I started looking for better quality products, that are nutritious, but also quick to prepare. I wish I had more time to cook all of our meals from scratch everyday, but this is not realistic. When looking for some soup at my local grocery store, I stumbled upon an amazing product from Campbell’s Soup, called Campbell’s Well Yes!® Soup.
- Campbell’s Well Yes! Soup is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner, paired with a sandwich or healthy salad. I got a few of their varieties and my family loved them!
- Don’t allow yourself to starve. This is very important. Make sure you have plenty of healthy, low calorie (preferably low sugar) snacks with you.
- With all the fresh fruits and veggies around, you can make fresh salads (perfect if served with Campbell’s Well Yes! Soup) or sweet and fruity smoothies. It is true that you are what you eat! Well Yes! is a line of soups made with nutritious ingredients, like chicken meat with no antibiotics, sweet potatoes, kale, and quinoa. All Well Yes! soups contain purposeful ingredients that do not contain artificial flavors or colors and are made with non GMO ingredients.
- You can eat anything, just be aware that certain foods are more nutritious, filling and energizing than others. Feel free to do your own research on this. Yes, a slice of cake is ok. Yes a sweet snack is also good. But eating a huge container of ice cream right before bed is not ok with me.
This is my story about food and personal choices. I assure you, it is easier said than done, but once you get used to some of the simple habits that I mentioned, it gets easier and easier. If you associate with it and would like to make a change, good luck! Keep in mind that it is challenging with all the distractions around us, but not impossible! It is definitely the best decision I ever made and today I feel better than ever before!
Now a some more info about my new favorite soups. The Black Bean with Red Quinoa soup is my favorite.
Well Yes! has been developed to meet the need of those consumers like me, looking for better, more positive options within the canned soup category.
These soups have flavors and is deliciously crafted with real nutritious ingredients. So delicious and I love the ease of preparing it!
Well Yes! Soups help women say yes to deliciously crafted food, with nutritious ingredients, so she has what she needs to say yes in the rest of her life. Well Yes! soups are crafted with care. Nutritious ingredients are chosen to create delicious soups, with amazing flavor.
Don’t forget to enter the #WellYesMoment Sweepstakes in the widget below for a chance to win up to a $500 Visa gift card! It’s as easy as clicking, logging in, and sharing your Moment of Yes story! If you win, think of all the ways you can use the prizing to achieve your Moment of Yes!
#WellYesMoment #Sweepstakes (10/14 to 11/17)
You can also get $0.50 off, when you buy two Well Yes!® soups.
For more inspiration and to check out the different varieties, you can visit the Well Yes!® social hub.
These are some great tips, Mira! It’s definitely important to incorporate into a healthy lifestyle. I’ve seen these soups, but haven’t tried them yet. Sounds delicious and I will be on the lookout for it!