Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
Learn how to make the best single serve Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade at home with five simple ingredients.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #ToraniEndlessSummer
Summer is upon us and I enjoy making homemade drinks and cocktails. This simple sparkling raspberry lemonade is very east to make and no lemonade concentrate is needed.
This recipe is for single (individual) servings, but you can easily customize it for a crowd. Make a big batch and serve in a pitcher.
This lemonade is perfect for any occasion and celebration.
On my recent trip to my local Meijer store, I got a bottle of the Torani Raspberry Syrup. It was located at the coffee/tea aisle. As soon as I saw it, I knew what I’m going to be using it for.
Sparkling lemonade with raspberry flavor.
- Save $1.00 on any (1) Torani® Syrups and Sauces
- Search for the offer on Meijer’s coupon gallery.
- Once you find the offer, just clip it to your card so you can redeem the next time you shop. So simple!
And the best part is that there was an extensive variety of flavors available, so I had to get some more. I’ll be using the Torani Vanilla Syrup in a hot drink next.
Here are all the flavors, so you can choose what to get:
- Torani Vanilla Syrup
- Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- Torani French Vanilla Syrup
- Torani Sugar Free French Vanilla Syrup
- Torani Caramel Syrup
- Torani Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
- Torani Salted Caramel Syrup
- Torani Sugar Free Salted Caramel Syrup
- Torani Raspberry Syrup
- Torani Caramel Sauce
- Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce
- Torani White Chocolate Sauce
They also have sugar-free options, which is awesome!
- Torani Salted Chocolate Caramel Sauce
- Torani Almond Syrup
- Torani Bourbon Caramel Syrup
- Torani Coconut Syrup
- Torani Irish Cream Syrup
- Torani Mango Syrup
- Torani Passion Fruit Syrup
- Torani Peach Syrup
- Torani Peppermint Syrup
- Torani Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
- Torani White Chocolate Syrup
- Torani Sugar Free S’mores Syrup
- Torani Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- Torani Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup
With Torani flavors you can get creative and make your own delicious drinks. They are made with simple ingredients like pure cane sugar and natural flavors.
What ingredients do you need to make this unique raspberry lemonade?
- The most important ingredient, that brings an amazing flavor and the perfect sweetness is the Torani Raspberry Syrup
- Freshly squeezed or store bought lemon juice
- Sparkling water
- Mint leaves for garnishing (optional)
- Fresh raspberries for garnishing (optional)
How to make this raspberry lemonade from scratch?
- Add 1 oz of the Torani Raspberry Syrup to a tall glass.
- Add 2 oz lemon juice
- Add 1 cup of ice.
- Top with 1 1/2 cups sparkling water.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint
- Adjust the sweetness, if you’d like you can ad some more syrup.
Can you make this lemonade without sparkling water?
Yes, of course!
If you are not a fan of bubbly drinks, you can substitute the sparkling water with filtered water and make regular, non sparkling homemade raspberry lemonade.
Can you serve this raspberry lemonade with alcohol?
You can serve this sparkling raspberry lemonade with alcohol like vodka or gin.
Where to find Torany Syrups?
Excited to create your own unique drinks? Check out the Torani store locator here.
Excited for more inspiration? Follow Torani on their social media channels.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/toraniflavor
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/toraniflavor/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/torani
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/torani/
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
- 2 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz Torani Raspberry Syrup
- 8 oz sparkling water
- 3 mint leaves — for garnishing
- 2 lemon slice — for garnishing
- 3 raspberries — for garnishing
Fill a tall glass with ice.
Pour syrup and lemon juice inside.
Top with sparkling water.
Garnish with lemon slice, fresh raspberries and mint.
I love the flavor of this lemonade, Mira! Sounds so refreshing, especially with this heat. I love Torani syrups too, so I bet this tastes so good! Pinned and can’t wait to try!
This is seriously one gorgeous sipper, Mira! LOVE the sound of raspberries and lemonade all rolled up into one beautiful summer drink!
This is such a great idea. Love Torani syrups. Need to try it.