Canned Jalapeno Pizza Recipe
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #VivaLaMorena #RediscoverLaMorena #CollectiveBias
Canned Jalapeno Pizza Recipe – crunchy, hot and cheesy, made with just a few simple ingredients. Baked on a pizza stone in the oven.
I’m a huge pizza fan and you may already know it. While I enjoy going out to pizza places, homemade pizza is the best! Made with my favorite cold rising pizza dough, marinara sauce, blend of mozzarella, provolone and parmesan and topped with LA MORENA® Whole Jalapeños, this pizza is perfect for Jalapeño lovers.
In this Canned Jalapeno Pizza Recipe I used LA MORENA® Whole Jalapeños, that I got at my local Jewel Osco Store. They are available at the Tex Mex Aisle there. I love using LA MORENA® products in my every day cooking. They always bring wonderful flavors to my recipes. I have been using their LA MORENA® Chipotle Peppers in Adobo almost every week.
But this time, I decided to make a simple, every day meal with the LA MORENA® Whole Jalapeños. They taste great straight from the can, but they are also perfect for every day dishes like this Canned Jalapeno Pizza Recipe.
Who doesn’t love pizza? I’m sure there are some people who dislike it, but everyone around me loves it. My family can eat pizza almost every day!
On a day, when I’m tired or just haven’t planned my cooking time right, it is always a great idea to make a pizza. Quick, simple and very delicious. And this one is loaded with Jalapeños, for some extra flavor and heat.
This Canned Jalapeno Pizza is ready in under 30 minutes, if you have prepared your pizza dough in advance, or if you decided to use store bought pizza dough.
I used my recipe for cold rising pizza dough that I prepared the night before. I always prefer to make the dough myself, instead of buying it. It tasted a lot better and it is pretty inexpensive.
The hero in this Canned Jalapeno Pizza Recipe are the LA MORENA® Whole Jalapeños. It is amazing what a can of jalapeño peppers can do. Such a great taste and flavor!
I’ve always loved cheese pizza, but rediscovering these LA MORENA® Whole Jalapeños, also helped me rediscover my favorite pizza recipe.
As one of my favorite brands, you can always find LA MORENA® products in my pantry and they are always here to provide great taste and quality.
LA MORENA® products really help me rediscover myself with 2 things: by using such great products with amazing flavors, I’m able to save some time and relax, which is important to me. Also they help me get out of my comfort zone. By adding a lot of Jalapeño peppers to a simple pizza, that I’ve been making for years, at first I was worried that it will be too spicy, but it was perfect!Now I know that I’ll be making this pizza again very soon! Because LA MORENA® products are always here for me!
Interested in trying LA MORENA® products yourself?
Head over to your local Jewel Osco Store, to get some out their products. This is the selection:
- LA MORENA® Whole Jalapeños (7oz & 28oz)
- LA MORENA® Sliced Jalapeños (28oz)
- LA MORENA® Chipotle Peppers in Adobo (7oz & 13oz)
- LA MORENA® Chipotle Sauce
Head over to their page, to rediscover more flavors and recipes.
Or if you’d like, you can follow LA MORENA® on their social channels:
Canned Jalapeno Pizza Recipe
- 7 oz ball pizza dough
- 1 tbsp cornmeal
- 4 La Morena Whole Pickled Jalapeños
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Provolone cheese
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Place the bottom rack of a gas oven at its lowest spot. Place a pizza stone over it. Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Dust a pizza peel with cornmeal. Spread the pizza dough over it. Sprinkle the basil over it. Spread the tomato (marinara sauce), leaving about 1 cm on the outside. Brush that outside with olive oil. Spread a layer of the cheese blend.
- Slice the La Morena Whole Jalapeños into rounds. Add them over the cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 12-15 minutes, until the crust has turned golden and the cheese is melted.
- Slice and serve immediately.