Muffin Tin Potato And Bacon Cups Recipe
Muffin Tin Potato And Bacon Cups Recipe – an impressive game day appetizer, made with Idaho Spuds Flavored Instant Mashed Potatoes. Ready in just 45 minutes and made with a few basic ingredients.
At this time of the year, I get all excited about game day parties. What I get even more excited about is game day food. I try to stick to traditional appetizers/snacks, that everyone will love.
I’d like to share with you today one of my newest creations – muffin tin potato and bacon cups. These will definitely make your game party unforgettable!
Pretty much everyone around here loves potatoes. This is why, potato recipes are always a winner. These are also some of the most popular recipes on my blog.
Big flavors, big game, right? These muffin tin potato and bacon cups are definitely loaded with some great flavors. Tree cheese mashed potatoes and crispy bacon – this is an amazing combination. Topped with sour cream, bacon bits and chives. These Potato And Bacon Cups are so good!
These mini bites are bursting with flavor. Extremely easy to make and they look impressive.
You can even make them a day in advance and then just reheat them. But I’d like to mention that I always prefer appetizers like these muffin tin potato and bacon cups – fresh!
The best part? These are made with Idaho Spuds flavored instant mashed potatoes.
These potatoes are ready in just a few minutes and taste amazing!
Idaho Spuds Flavored Instant Mashed Potatoes are made from real potatoes. I used their tree cheese variety, which worked out great in the recipe. Their mashed potatoes are smooth and flavorful! The combination of Cheddar, Romano and Parmesan tastes great!
What do you think, would you go Big on Game Day?
Win a Big Adventure in Boise, ID.
Choose your favorite Game Day recipe and get a chance to choose your own Boise adventure.
If you are a potato lover, you should definitely try this recipe for Potato And Bacon Cups!
- 2 packages Idaho Spuds Tree Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- 4 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup cooked chopped bacon
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp chives chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp chopped cooked bacon
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine instant potatoes and hot water. Whisk for 1-2 minutes until combined.
- Add mustard, sour cream, chives, bacon and eggs. Mix to combine. Add black pepper.
- Fill muffin tin cups with mixture (almost full is fine).
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the inside is cooked and top is golden.
- Cool for 10 minutes then carefully remove potato cups from muffin tin.
- Top with sour cream, chopped bacon and chives. Serve.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.