Blender Lemon Bread Recipe
Blender Lemon Bread Recipe – fluffy and flavorful, this sweet lemon bread is extremely easy to make. The sweet glaze on top is just the perfect finish to this delicious goodness!
I’ve shared with you quite a few cake recipes lately.
It has been a while, since last time I shared a recipe for sweet bread or muffins.
Today is the day! This bread tastes amazing!
I used to buy lemon bread (loaf) more often than I used to make it at home.
Well, not anymore! Not after I tried this easy Blender Lemon Bread Recipe.
And I initially made it because my husband asked me to. He rarely asks for baked goods, because, you know, there is something sweet, baked by me at home all the time.
It has turned into a family favorite! I tried to lighten it up, so the calories are lower, without sacrificing the taste. If you are not a fan of breads with a glaze, you can totally skip the glaze, but if you don’t mind a few extra calories, just make it. It is so good!
Just get your ingredients ready and blend them. Then pour into a prepared loaf pan and bake. Let it cool, drizzle some glaze on top and enjoy!
This Blender Lemon Bread is perfect for a cup of coffee or tea. Great for a snack, breakfast or dessert.
This bread could be made year round.
I used coconut oil, which made it extra moist and also Greek yogurt to make it tender. As I said, I wanted to use wholesome ingredients, ingredients that I use in my everyday cooking and make the bread healthier. When using Greek yogurt in baked goods, batters tend to be thicker. This batter is pretty thick. Feel free to use regular plain yogurt if you’d like.
Enjoy it with or without the glaze… It adds extra sweetness, but extra sugar and calories, too. You choose. I chose to have it!
The scent of fresh lemons and lemon zest is so good! In fact, I can never get enough of it. I always add a slice of lemon to my water. I love baking with lemons and these Classic Lemon Bars are the perfect example! Lemon Curd? Or lemon curd mini tarts?
Hope you like it!
BLENDER LEMON BREAD
FOR THE GLAZE:
- 1 CUP POWDERED SUGAR
- 1/4 CUP MAPLE SYRUP
- 1/2 TSP VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1/2 TSP LEMON ZEST
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add eggs, sugar, coconut oil, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, vanilla extract and lemon zest to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add flour and pulse a few times to combine. Do not over mix.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until the top is golden and toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let bread cool inside the pan for 5-10 min. Then remove and transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Whisk ingredients for the glaze together. Drizzle over the bread. Slice and serve.
Nutrition InformationCalories: 270, Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 41mg, Sodium: 72mg, Potassium: 154mg, Carbohydrates: 40g, Sugar: 27g, Protein: 4g, Vitamin A: 1.2%, Vitamin C: 1.3%, Calcium: 7%, Iron: 5.5%
You May Also Like: