– 2 lb salmon trout – 3 tbsp melted butter – 3 garlic cloves — minced – 1 tsp sea salt – 1/4 tsp black pepper – 1/8 tsp paprika or Cayenne pepper — hot! – Lemon slices — chopped parsley and dill
1. Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C).
2. In a small bowl combine the butter, salt, pepper, garlic and paprika.
3. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
4. Place the fish skin side down.
5. Pour the butter mixture over the fish, make sure the top is covered with it. Wrap with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover the fish and broil (at 400 F) for 3-5 minutes, until the fish turns golden on top and looks “baked”, not steamed. Serve immediately.
Easy to make, effortless and super delicious dinner for the family
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE RECIPE
Simple, Low-Carb and Keto recipes