– 2 large Russet potatoes — (baking potatoes), peeled, ends trimmed and cut into 1/4 inch matchsticks – 1/2 tbsp salt – 1/4 tsp dried oregano – 1/4 tsp garlic powder – 1/4 tsp onion powder – 1/8 tsp black pepper – 1 tsp paprika — (or less to taste) – 3 tbsp olive — , avocado or vegetable oil
1. Fill a large bowl with cold water and place potatoes in it. Let them soak for 15-30 minutes at room temperature.
2. Rinse and drain, place potatoes on a plate liked with paper towels and dry them well.
3. Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Place potatoes in a clean and dry bowl. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the seasoning. Sprinkle over potatoes, make sure they are coated in seasoning evenly. Drizzle with oil.
5. Transfer potatoes on the baking sheet, leaving some space between each one.
6. Bake for 15 minutes. Then carefully flip fries, (using a metal turner works best). Bake for 15-20 more minutes until golden and crispy one the outside and tender on the inside.
7. Let them cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a plate and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Easy Oven Fries Recipe – perfectly seasoned french fries, baked in the oven, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside.
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE RECIPE
Simple, Low-Carb and Keto recipes