– 2 medium zucchini — sliced into rounds (4-5 mm thickness) – 1/4 cup olive oil – 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese – 1/2 tsp garlic powder – 1/4 tsp paprika – 1/2 tsp salt – black pepper to taste — optional
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Spray a rimmed baking sheet (you may need 2 baking sheetwith cooking spray (I use olive oil spray).
3. In a bowl combine the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Add the zucchini and toss to coat.
4. Line the zucchini over the baking sheet and sprinkle with parmesan on top.
5. Bake for 15-17 minutes, until the top is golden.
Both paprika and garlic powder are optional spices, this Parmesan baked zucchini chips will taste amazing if seasoned with just salt and pepper.
Low carb, Keto friendly parmesan Baked Zucchini Chips – easy to make, tasty and low calorie, healthier alternative to regular potato chips.
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE RECIPE
Simple, Low-Carb and Keto recipes