Homemade Tiramisu Truffles - very simple to make with irresistible coffee flavor and creamy texture. Tossed in shredded milk chocolate and cocoa powder.
Calories: 54 kcal
- 10 oz white chocolate morsels (couverture chocolate recommended, but regular will work)
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese (at room temperature, but not melted)
- 2 tsp Marsala wine (sherry, vermouth or other sweet liquor would work)
- 1 tsp instant coffee ( I used Nescafe) divided
- 1 oz milk chocolate block
- 1/2 tsp Dutch processed cocoa powder
- paper cups , optional
Melt white chocolate in a double boiler until smooth. Set a side to let it cool until just lukewarm.
Dissolve1/2 tsp of the instant espresso in Marsala wine.
After the chocolate has cooled, add in mascarpone cheese and using a rubber spatula mix until smooth. (there might be some tiny lumps, which is ok).
Add the espresso and marsala mixture and stir. Add in the remaining instant espresso. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Grate the block of milk chocolate. Toss shavings in Dutch processed cocoa powder.
Using a metal round measuring spoon or a small cookie scoop, scoop out balls from the tiramisu ganache and roll very quickly with your cold hands.
Roll truffles in chocolate shavings.
Consume immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 54 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g 5%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Cholesterol 4mg 1%
Sodium 8mg 0%
Potassium 23mg 1%
Total Carbohydrates 4g 1%
Vitamin A 0.8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.