This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk. Easy Chia Almond Overnight Oats, perfect for a quick and nutritious breakfast.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk — (you can add up to 1 1/4 cup)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- sweetener of your choice — (optional, I do not add any)
- 2-3 drops vanilla extract — (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon — (optional)
- fresh fruit like sliced bananas — , tangerines and blueberries for serving
In a bowl or a mason jar, combine almond milk, oats, chia seeds and Greek yogurt. Stir well and cover with plastic wrap or a lid. Refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, add sweetener, vanilla and cinnamon if you'd like. Divide between 2 cups and top with fruit.
Nutrition Information Calories: 245, Fat: 6g, Sodium: 171mg, Potassium: 192mg, Carbohydrates: 40g, Fiber: 6g, Sugar: 9g, Protein: 8g, Calcium: 23.2%, Iron: 12.1%