Bulgarian Green Salad Recipe - light and delicious, made with lettuce, cucumbers, radishes, green onions and hard boiled eggs.
- 1 large head of lettuce — , washed, drained and cut into thin strips
- 6-7 medium radishes — , cut in half and then sliced thin
- 1 medium cucumber — , sliced thin (or 3-4 mini cucumbers, sliced)
- 3-4 scallions — , chopped (you can use green part only, but I use the whole ones)
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup olive oil — (the original recipe used sunflower oil)
- 2-3 hard boiled eggs — , sliced
Place chopped lettuce in a bowl.
Add radishes, cucumber and scallions. Add vinegar and oil, mix to combine. Add salt to taste.
Add hard boiled eggs on top and serve.
Nutrition Information Calories: 121, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 93mg, Sodium: 43mg, Potassium: 273mg, Carbohydrates: 4g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 3g, Protein: 4g, Vitamin A: 12.7%, Vitamin C: 8.5%, Calcium: 4.2%, Iron: 5%