– 1 lb okra — 4.5 cups raw okra – 2 tbsp olive or vegetable oil – 1 1/2 tsp himalayan salt – 1/2 tsp black pepper – 1/2 tsp garlic powder – 1 1/2 tsp paprika – 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper — optional
1. Cut okra into 1/3 inch pieces, discard the ends.
2. Combine seasoning in a small bowl.
3. Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
4. Spread cut okra on the baking sheet, then drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle the seasoning and stir to coat.
5. Roast for 13-15 minutes (or slightly longer), until the ends are golden.
You can use okra in soups – which means boiling, sautéed it or roast it in the oven, Okra can also be deep fried and also breaded and fried or oven baked.
You can also grill it, but I suggest doing it in a grill pan, because it may fall between the grill grates. These are the different methods on cooking, depending on the particular recipe.
Oven Baked Okra quick and easy way to cook okra in the over. Crunchy, spicy and delicious, perfect for a side dish, snack or an appetizer. Low-calorie and low-carb, this okra baked in the oven makes the perfect Keto side dish.
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE RECIPE
Simple, Low-Carb and Keto recipes