– olive oil or butter – sliced onion – garlic powder – sliced bell peppers – mushrooms – chicken or beef broth – beef – paprika – black pepper – Italian Seasoning – cheese - I used shredded mozzarella
1. If using raw steak (not leftovers), slice very thin. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the pepper, onions and mushrooms. (1/4-1/8 - inch thick)
3. Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add the onions and cook for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add peppers, mushrooms, salt and cook for 4-5 minutes, until softened and the liquid from the mushrooms has almost Â evaporated. Add the remaining seasonings.
5. Add the steak - if using raw shaved steak, cook for 2-3 minutes, if using cooked leftover steak, cook for 1 minute. Add the stock. Cook for 1-2 more minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 375 F.
7. Top with cheese and bake for 5-7 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Serve.
Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Skillet - quick and easy to make, delicious and filling made with either roast beef or prime rib leftovers.
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE RECIPE
Simple, Low-Carb and Keto recipes