–mushrooms –salt –cream cheese –Old bay Seasoning –garlic powder –lemon zest –lemon juice –onion –dill –black pepper –crab meat –Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Clean mushrooms, remove the stems and gills. Sprinkle with some salt (1/4 tsp), reserving the rest for the filling
3. Arrange mushrooms on a greased baking dish.
4. In a bowl combine all ingredients for the stuffing, without the Parmesan cheese.
5. Divide the filling between all 16 mushrooms and top each one with Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until the top is golden. Serve
Creamy, rich and decadent appetizer, that is easy to make and home and perfect for year round. Make it for New Years Eve, a romantic night at home or a family gathering.
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE RECIPE
Simple, Low-Carb and Keto recipes