– 1/4 cup erythritol – 1/2 cup butter – 1 egg – 1/2 tsp Xantan gum – 1/8 tsp salt – 1/2 tsp vanilla extract – 1/8 tsp almond extract – 1/4 cup coconut flour – 2 cups - 2 tablespoons almond flour
1. In a bowl, beat together the butter and sweetener for 1 minute. Then add egg, almond and vanilla extract. Beat to combine.
2. Add in the coconut and almond flours, salt and Xantan gum, beat until just combined.
3. Form a ball and press to form a disk, wrap in plastic wrap. Chill for at least 1 hour or overnight.
4. Roll out the dough between parchment paper into a 1/8-inch thickness. Cut equal amount of rounds, using the cutter without the insert and with the insert. Transfer to a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 350 F. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes, until the edges are golden. Cool cookies for 10 minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack.
6. Dust the top parts with powdered low-carb sweetener. Then add about 1/2 tsp of sugar-free jam to the bottom of halves and sandwich together with the tops.
Keto Linzer Cookies - low-carb, gluten and sugar-free sandwich cookies filled with sugar-free blueberry jam. Very easy to make, festive and perfect for the holidays.
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE RECIPE
Simple, Low-Carb and Keto recipes