almond flour salt coconut flour baking powder unsweetened cocoa powder unsalted butter vanilla extract coffee extract egg low-carb sweetener stevia sweetened chocolate chips or chopped chocolate walnuts or hazelnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder. Stir to combine.
3. In a bowl beat together the butter with sweetener. Add the egg, vanilla and coffee extract.
4. Add in the dry ingredients and beat to combine. Stir in the chocolate and nuts (optional).
5. Shape 2 tablespoon balls, place on the baking sheet and press to flatten.
6. Bake foe 12-13 minutes, until the edges are starting to get crisp and tops are set.
7. Cool to room temperature and enjoy.
Easy to make with rich chocolate flavor, soft, chewy, gooey, made with simple Keto diet staple ingredients and sugar-free dark chocolate.
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE RECIPE
Simple, Low-Carb and Keto recipes