– 1/4 cup olive oil — divided – 8 lamb loin chops – 1 tsp salt – 1/4 tsp black pepper – 1 tsp garlic powder — or fresh minced garlic – 1/2 tsp thyme — optional
1. Take out the lamb chops from the fridge and let them sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400 F.
3. Drizzle olive oil on both sides of the lamb chops and season with salt, black pepper (optional), garlic and thyme.
4. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large oven safe skillet.
5. Add the chops and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until brown.
6. Transfer to the oven and cook for at least 10 minutes for rare, 15 minutes for medium and 20-22 minutes for well done.
7. Remove from the oven, let the chops rest in the pan for 5 minutes, then serve.
Lamb Loin Chops In The Oven – perfectly cooked, juicy and tender lamb loin chops, seasoned with salt, pepper, thyme and garlic, seared on the stove top and finished cooking in the oven.
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE RECIPE
Simple, Low-Carb and Keto recipes